Tuesday 22 October 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS #ADONAI ELOHEI TZVA'OT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #CABO VERDE AND #NIUE GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN WRATH AND ANGER BY #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer of mankind and of all of the Holy People even all of Israel even all of those who are the Redeemed of the Lamb by Faith through His shed blood who is indeed the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL unto thee at this time I say unto thee even I who hath created the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Earth and all of the Universe and all that exists therein to the glory of My Holy Name I who am in every place at once even in all of the Universe at the same time and from whom nothing is hidden even all of the secrets of mankind are not hidden from Me they are to Me as thou wouldst say it an open book, I who have created all the creatures and mankind that do live and breathe and have their being upon the surface thereof. Thus it is that having found Cabo Verde and Niue guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish them even as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments unless they in these days of grace and Mercy repent and by faith in the Messiah are redeemed and made pure and holy in My sight but once these days of grace and mercy have ended they shall along with all the Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments be punished in the days to come upon the Earth of the punishing of the Nations. Thus as said as concerning the coming days that shall befall all of mankind so shall it as I have ordained it so shall it come to pass even the days of the punishing of the Nations according to My Holy Will and purposes as so set down in My Word and Holy Laws and Commandments and the prophets through whom I have revealed unto mankind as concerning these days and those to follow until the end of days when Judgment dawns and time ceases to exist and only eternity remains, even as concerning the Judging and the punishing thereof of all of mankind by My Holy Laws and Commandments of which mankind is guilty in the breaking thereof and shall as mankind hath sown to the wind so shall all of mankind in the days to come upon the Earth reap the whirlwind of My fierce wrath and anger and with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment with which I shall strike all the wicked unrepentant disobedient Nations down unto the very dust of the ground and though the days of grace and mercy then shall have ended for all of the Nations of the Earth if any of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth do from the heart obey to the letter all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then it is for them My wrath and anger shall be turned back and I shall refrain from striking them down unto the dust of the ground but shall indeed Passover them until Judgment day dawns but say I this once the days of grace and mercy have ended so hath the days of redemption and salvation and the days as so said of the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth who have refused to turn unto Me through faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah who have by Me been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the Judging of them for these Nations shall the days of the punishing of these Nations begin; as so said as is revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets of past ages and even at this time; by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT the signs now of which are being seen throughout the whole of the Earth. Thus as afore said and now say of a certainty these days of the punishing of the Nations shall indeed shortly begin and shall not end until Judgment day dawns and the only Nations |My wrath and anger shall Passover are those Nation who obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments these days to come are set for the fall down unto the dust of the ground many of the Nations of the Earth even all of those who have been unrepentant in the days of grace and mercy and all of those in these days of the punishing of the Nation who refuse to obey ll of My  Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down in My Word. Thus as so said in the remaining days of grace and mercy have I Judged these Nations and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption but not only guilty of these sins crimes and transgressions but also guilty of the destruction and pollution of the environment caused by the miss use of the Earth’s resources by Me placed in the Earth for the good of mankind and hath resulted not only in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation but also is the cause of many diseases and illnesses especially the terminal illnesses and diseases suffer by mankind especially by the vulnerable of mankind even the young and the very young that resulting in and early unavoidable death. Thus as I have Judged the Nations of mankind and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so to have I found these Nations guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even but also have I found the governments of the Nations and especially these Nation failing in their responsibility given by Me from the beginning of time not only to care for and protect the creatures of My creation; of which many have I found guilty of failing to do; but and also to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the outcast the orphan and the refugees within the gates of their Nation but especially guilt of failing of the responsibility to care and protection of their young and very young and the vulnerable of their Nation from those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus it is as so said once the days of grace and mercy have ended which is soon to come about shall I in the days of the punishing of Nations thus Judged by Me as so said in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT strike all the nation of the Earth with whirlwinds and fire by great storms and cataclysmic Earth Quakes by Volcanic activity in many Nations never afore having suffered there from with great storms tornadoes hurricanes floods and the moving of the Earth causing great landslides of the increased heating of the Earth by the Sun so much so that the Earth surface will become as hard as rock unable to give of its bounty and followed by drought, plagues, famines and  pestilence. But and if repentance in these remaining days of grace and mercy is forth coming by these and any of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption then as afore said instead of the full fury of My wrath and anger and of death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. BUT SO SAY I NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment