Sunday 10 February 2019

#ThusSaithTheLORDGOD TO THE GOVERNMENT OF #VENEZUELA FOR THE WICKED IMMORAL CORRUPT TREATMENT OF THY PEOPLE AND THE BREAKING OF ALL MY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I AM AGAINST THEE TO CAST THEE DOWN THE #DEPTHS OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord and creator and redeemer of all the Holy People even the children of Israel and all of mankind who belong unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah out of every people Land tribe and Nation upon the face of the Earth, thus say I unto the Government and the leader of Venezuela saith the Lord of the Hosts of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens am against thee to bring thee down unto the grave and unto the very gates of sheol even the bottomless pit that place wherein is the everlasting lake of the fires of eternal torment that place so named amongst the Nations of the Earth Hell. Thus it is I saith the Lord God who raise up the weak and the off scoring of the Earth to the seat of Kings to put to shame and cast down the proud and the arrogant the tyrant and the dictator to the depths of the Earth and as said sheol and the bottomless pit forever. I am against thee to cast thee down not only for the treatment of thy people and for thy arrogant and tyrannical ways and actions toward the people of thy Nation but also because of the great wickedness corruption immorality and the following after false faiths and bowing down to idols made of wood stone and metal even the works of men’s hands; which are  an abomination in My sight; but mainly shall thou be cast down for thy disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the robbing the people of thy Nation of that which is rightfully theirs leading to the situation they are now in especialy the children of thy Nation even those who have passed and are on the verge of passing from this life whose blood now cries out to Me from the ground for vengeance upon those who have caused and are causing their deaths thus say I vengeance is Mine saith Lord God I say repay a life for a life according to that which is written in My Word, doth it not say in My law as concerning the deaths of innocents by wicked and evil people a life for a life and thus as it is written so shall it be done by Me saith the Holy One of Israel even I AM THAT I AM. Thus it is thou and thy government have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and found wanting being guilty of all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and the deaths of the innocents of thy Nation and if thou and thy Government doth not turn from off thy wicked immoral and corrupt ways and return true democratic government to thy people and Nation then most surely thou shalt fall even by the striking of My swift terrible sharp sword wielded by My right Hand thou thy government and all who support thee even all of thine allies for against the armies of mankind thou are able to defend thyself but against the armies of the Host of Heaven and of My swift and terrible sharp sword wielded by My right Hand there is no defence.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment