Thursday 28 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I AM PURPOSED #ONE BY #ONE TO JUDGE ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #CARIBBEAN AND AS I HAVE #JUDGED SO I AM #PURPOSED TO #PUNISH ALL THE #WICKED #CORRUPT AND #IMMORAL NATIONS OF THE TWO #CONTINENTS OF THE #AMERICAS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel as I have Judged both continents of the Americas and am purposed to punish all of the Nation of these two continents so also I am purposed to Judge all of the Nation of the Caribbean full measure even unto perfection and if as I have Judged the Nations of both the continents of the Americas and have found therein not one righteous Nation so also with the Islands of the Caribbean in the Judging of them I shall search them out unto perfection to see if there be any righteous Nation that I may have mercy upon them bless them and Passover them but if it is also that if any of the Island Nations repent of all of their sins and transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and do turn unto Me saith the Lord God of Host through faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL  then it is I shall have mercy upon them and instead of punishing them for all of their sins, transgression and crimes in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and being cleansed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah being cleansed by His shed blood making them Holy and righteous in My sight I shall bless them over shadow them and protect them from all of their enemies and from the Adversary who goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. But be assure all ye islands that if I find not one righteous Nation and none no not one do turn repent of all of their sins and transgression as I have purposed to do with the unrighteous Nations of both continents of the Americas even pour out upon them the full fury of My Wrath and anger so shall I do with all of the Nation Islands of the Caribbean even by flood and Earth quake and of the spewing forth of the destroying flow from volcanic activity and by such storms as hath never afore been seen in all of these Island to such an extent that some will be wiped clean of all habitation leaving behind no structures of any sort standing also I shall indeed strike these Island Nation because of their great wickedness corruption and immorality by plague pestilence disease drought and famine. But say I also unto the Nations that once the Judging and the punishing of these Islands one by one hath been fulfilled I shall continue to Judge the remaining Nations of the African Continent.

This is the is the Word of the \lord |God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment