Saturday 23 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE JUGED THE OTHER NATIONS OF #SOUTH #AMERICA SO SHALL I #JUDGE #THESE #NATIONS #PARAGUAY #URUGUAY AND #BOLIVIA AND IF FOUND WANTING SHALL BE #PUNISHED AS SO DEMANDED BY #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God even the only true redeemer and saviour of the Holy People Israel and of those of mankind who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanses from all sins transgressions and crimes even original sin making them all holy and righteous in My sight and inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom therein to dwell forever having been given everlasting life. Thus shall My Judging of the Nations of the southern continent of the Americas continue as hath been ordained from the beginning for I shall Judge these Nations even Paraguay Uruguay and Bolivia one by one and as afore said I shall search out all these Nations unto perfection even now at this time to see if there be but one righteous Nation amongst them and if none be found then shall I in Judgment visit them with the full fury of My wrath and anger for all of their sins crimes transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as they are Judged if found guilty of Breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments one by one shall they be punished if found guilty first of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and then of great wickedness immorality and corruption full measure by plague and famine drought floods Earth quakes and volcanic eruptions devastating storms and tornadoes and fire storms of which I have thus far struck the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas though yet not full measure  which is  and shall continue until all hath been  fulfilled in as far as all the Nations of the Americas are concerned.  But not only for breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall they be Judged punished and condemned and feel the full weight of My wrath and anger in this Life but shall on Judgement day each and every person in these Nation shall come before My throne to be individually Judged and if found guilty breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all manner of wickedness immorality and corruption and belonging in no way unto Me through faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL then of a certainty the punishment due shall be executed upon them even to the casting of them into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever. Thus say I also that once I have finished Judging all of these Nations then shall punishment if no repentance and the seeking of forgiveness be forth coming then shall My Wrath and anger in punishing the Nations of South America commence full measure and as I have and am going to punish of a certainty those Nations thus far Judged then shall the punishment due to befall the Nations of South America thus far Judged but there yet remains others not yet Judged but of a certainty shall be. But this I say those Nations that repent and turn from off breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and do turn from great wickedness immorality and corruption do seek from the heart to believe Faith in the Messiah and to obey each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandment I shall have mercy on them and forgive them and instead of punishment Loving Kindness mercy and My blessing shall be theirs and I shall overshadow them with My Presence and shall bless and protect and prosper them in all of their life upon the Earth and then receive them into My Heavenly Kingdom at the end of their Earthly Life when the day of Judgment hath ended.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment