Sunday 3 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #AS I HAVE #JUDGED #THREE #NORTH #AFRICAN #NATIONS SO SHALL I #JUDGE THE #REST THEN IT IS THAT I SHALL #JUDGE ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #AFRICAN #CONTINENT #FOLLOWED ON BY ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH ONE BY ONE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even He who hath created all things according to His will and purpose as so set down in all of eternity and worked out in the creation of the Universe and all that dwelled therein to the Glory of His Holy Name. Thus as said so am I doing even Judging all of the Nations of North Africa and so shall I continue so to do according to My Will by My Holy Law and Commandments as set down in My Word and when all of these Nation been Judged if found wanting and disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and if all manner of iniquity great wickedness immorality and corruption be found therein and the lack thereof of meeting the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the needs of the elderly the sick the infirmed and disabled the orphaned and the outcast and the strangers within their gates in need of help especially the children of poverty stricken families, also if they continue to destroy the Earth environment and continue to wickedly slaughter any of the creatures of the Earth then upon these Nations thus to be Judged at this time even Tunisia and Morocco shall I set My face against these Nations to destroy them and to make of them a desolation upon the face of the Earth as I am so set to do with the Nations of North Africa Already Judged but when all the Nations of North Africa have been Judge and the outpouring of My Wrath and anger so set to descend upon them in the days to come hath begun then shall I begin to Judge all rest of the Nations of the African Continent one by one and one by one shall I search them unto perfection and shall Judge and punish them according to My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word on the one side My Holy Laws and Commandments and on the other all the thoughts words deeds and actions of the Nation so to be Judged for there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and brought out into the light even the light of divine truth unto perfection for it is to Me that all the thoughts words deeds feelings and action of all of humanity cannot be hidden from My sight for I know all of humanity as they know themselves and it is as I am the creator of all that is upon the Earth and in the Universe as ye call it so it is as the potter knows the clay he has moulded so I know all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth unto perfection for all do live and move and have their being in Me saith the Lord God and no creature or any of mankind can exist without Me for I AM THAT I AM, AM THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE THAT EXISTS IN THE UNIVERSE. Thus say I also unto thee once all the Nations at this time have been Judged and punished for all of their great wickedness iniquity immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments, as I so warned so shall come to pass even as said My Judgment day is soon to dawn and that shall be once all the Nations of the Earth and all of humanity have been Judged and punished according to My Holy Laws and Commandments then shall he arise who is to herald in that day and then of a surety Judgment day shall begin for all of mankind past present and future shall come before Me to be Judged and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be cast out into outer darkness wherein there is wailing and weeping and gnashing of teeth wherein the worm of torment dieth not even in the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment