Sunday 24 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #JUDGING OF THE #NATIONS OF #SOUTH #AMERICA #ENDS WHEN I HAVE #JUDGED THESE NATIONS #FRENCH GUIANA #SURINAME AND #GUANA

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God even the only true and Messiah the eternal Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the alter of grace for all of those who did believe and do believe and shall believe by Faith in Him being redeemed and saved by the cleansing flow of His shed blood that hath been spread upon the doors and lintels of their hearts so that in Judgment the Angel of Death seeing the blood on the doors and lintels of their hearts the Angel of Death shall Passover them and then shall they ascend into MY HEAVENLY KINGDOM SAITH THE LORD GOD OF THE HOST OF HEAVEN AND OF THE HEAVEN OF HEAVENS. Thus it is that but for three Nations the Judging of the Southern Continent of the Americas is coming to an end and as hath been ordained from the beginning so shall  I Judge these Nations even these last Nations of South America even French Guiana Guyana and  Suriname for I shall in Judging these Nations search them out unto perfection  to see if there be but one righteous Nation amongst them and if none be found then shall I visit them with the full fury of My wrath and anger for all of their sins crimes transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as they are Judged if found guilty of Breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments as with the others so with these one by one shall they be punished if found guilty first of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and then of great wickedness immorality and corruption full measure by plague and famine drought floods Earth quakes and volcanic eruptions devastating storms and tornadoes and fire storms of which I have thus far struck the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas though yet not full measure  which is  and shall continue until all hath been  fulfilled in as far as all the Nations of the Americas are concerned.  Thus say I also that once I have finished Judging all of these Nations then shall punishment if no repentance and the seeking of forgiveness be forth coming then shall My Wrath and anger in punishing the Nations of South America commence full measure and as I have and am going to punish of a certainty those Nations thus far Judged then shall the punishment due to befall all the Nations of South America. But this I say those Nations that repent and turn from off breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and do turn from great wickedness immorality and corruption do seek from the heart to believe by Faith in the Messiah and to obey each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandment I shall have mercy on them and forgive them and instead of punishment Loving Kindness mercy and My blessing shall be theirs and I shall overshadow them with My Presence and shall bless and protect and prosper them in all of their life upon the Earth and then receive them into My Heavenly Kingdom at the end of their Earthly Life when the day of Judgment hath ended.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment