Saturday 9 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #PUNISH ALL THE #NATIONS OF #SOUTH #AMERICA ESPECIALY ONE WICKED CORRUPT EVIL #GOVERMENT FOR #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #CORRUPTION AND THE #BREAKING OF ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God as I so purposed to Judge all of the Nations of the Southern Continent of the Americas so shall I do for I shall search out each and every Nation unto perfection even according to by My Holy Law and Commandments and if there be found in any of the Nations Governments Great wickedness immorality corruption and the mistreatment of their people and the neglect of the poor weak needy elderly the orphan and the homeless especially the children and the destruction of these Nations environment and the unnecessary and wicked slaughter of the creatures of My creation even of the land sea and air also the worshiping of false gods and the bowing down to idols of wood stone and metal and following after false faiths that are indeed no faiths at all but the wicked machinations of the fallen one then shall I rain down upon the heads of those Governments that commit all of these great evils death and destruction after which shall I also search throughout all the Nations each and every one unto perfection and if there be not one righteous person within all of the Nations then shall come upon the whole of that Nation as I have so decreed to descend upon the wicked and evil governments of all of the Nations which are found to be committing these great evils sins transgressions and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But it shall also come upon all the Nations of the Southern continent of the Americas as I struck the Nations of the Northern continent of the Americas so shall I strike the all the Nations of the Southern Continent of which thus far have but felt the beginning of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon all of the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas if they turn not and repent not of their great wicked immorality corruption and their disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which I have command first of all My People Israel to obey upon pain of death and destruction if they refuse and if I punish My people for their great sins and crimes and transgressions in the breaking thereof how much more the Nations of the mankind of which I repeat in commanding all of mankind upon the Earth to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of everlasting death when all come before Me at Judgment day when all of THE QUICK AND THE DEAD SHALL BE PUNISHED EVEN ACCORDING TO ALL OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS UNTO PERFECTION IF THEY BELONG NOT UNTO ME THROUGH FAITH IN THE ETERNAL REDEEMER THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH IMMANUEL. Thus as afore said as I caused a great storm and whirlwind to descend from the far reaches of the Earth even from the North and the East so shall rise up from the far reaches of the Earth from the South and the West a great storm and whirlwind like unto that which descended upon the Northern continent of the Americas and then shall follow thereafter a great heat wave that I shall cause to descend upon all the wicked immoral and corrupt Nations of the Southern Continent of the Americas followed by drought and famine upon all who do not heed My Word and turn not from their great wickedness and disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments. But as said in My Word Judgment shall begin at My House and upon Mine own people if they continue upon the path of unbelief disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of the Holy Covenant I made with them in the wilderness by My servant Mosher and are not cleansed by the blood of the only true redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah. But one Government of one Nation shall I cause to rain down death and destruction if they turn not from the path they are on along with their allies of which upon one of that Governments allies I have withheld My wrath and anger until now so that that Nations cup of wrath and anger may be filled up to overflowing and when it is shall be poured out upon that Nation and then shall it surely fall and great shall be the fall thereof even the Nation that backed another evil wicked dictator whose destiny at Judgment day is as it were set in stone and shall pass from this Earth when his cup of wrath anger is filled up to overflowing.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment