Friday 8 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #STONE CUT WITHOUT #HANDS FROM A MIGHTY #MOUNTAIN IS TO BE #CAST AGAINST THE #MIGHTY NATION I HAVE SO #ORDAINED FOR IT TO #STRIKE ALSO #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL #BEFALL ALL OF THE #NATIONS OF THE #AMERICAS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and of the Universe of which I hold in the palm of My hand I say unto thee of the Nations as I have purposed to Judge and Punish all the Nations of Africa starting with North Africa and all the rest of that continent so shall I do after which I shall Judge all the Nations of Europe one by one even as is so set down in My Word according to My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I do and say these words unto thee the stone destined to strike a Mighty Nation hath been cut from a mountain without hands and is ready by My right Hand to be cast at the foundation of this Might Nation as I have ordained it so to be cast against and to cause its down fall even according to My Will and purposes as so set down and revealed in My Word. Though say I that I am to Judge the whole of the Nations of the continent of Africa yet at this time shall I withhold pouring out My Wrath and Anger upon those Nations and because of that which is occurring in and amongst the Nations of the Southern Continent of the Americas even the troubles that many innocent civilians are suffering from in many of those Nation because of the wicked immoral and corrupt Governments so shall I Judge Each and every Nation and its Government therein and if found wicked corrupt immoral and breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall cast them down to the dust of the Earth and the grave and unto the bottomless pit at Judgment day beginning with Brazil so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger strike that Nation not only because of the treatment of the people of that Nation by a wicked and corrupt and immoral government that doth break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word but because of the destruction of the rain forests that is the habitat of many of the creatures of My creation by allowing foreign logging companies to cut down many of the trees of the rain forest to sell to wealthy western Nations for profit alone. Thus it is that I shall strike that Nation as I have the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas with great whirlwinds hurricanes storms floods plagues diseases and pestilence followed by a great drought that shall devastate the whole of that Nations caused by a scorching heat wave never afore seen in that Nation. That is unless the whole of that government and Nation turn from their great wickedness unto Me in deep humility by seeking redemption through the eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone cleanses from all sins and transgressions and the crimes of the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the true and only Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus if the Government and the Nation do turn unto Me and commit to protecting the rain forest and the habitat of the creatures thereof I shall withhold My wrath and anger and instead of cast that Nation down unto the depths of the Earth shall bless and prosper it so much so that it shall become the envy of the Nations of that continent but if not then most assuredly this Nation shall be cast down unto the depths of the Earth never again to be seem upon the surface thereof.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment