Friday 1 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD IN TIMES #PAST BECAUSE OF #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #CORRUPTION AND THE #BREAKIING OF #MY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I DID #CAUSE TO #FALL MANY #MIGHTY #NATIONS AND #EMPIRES AND SO I SHALL #DO EVEN #NOW

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People Israel unto thee even at this time how are the might Nations of the Earth to fall one by one because of great wickedness immorality corruption the neglect of the needy of their Nations the destruction of the Earth’s Environment and the wilful slaughter of the creatures of land sea and air but indeed shall I not cast them down for these sins and crimes alone but for the blatant breaking of and disobedience to of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment of which one mighty Nation is and has been Judged and found guilty of these crimes sins and transgressions and is in the process of suffering at this moment the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon all of it but not only that Nation but all the Nations of that continent even the Northern Nations of the Americas which have become cess pits of great wickedness immorality and evil thus far think ye of these Nations that this is the fullness of the outpouring of My wrath and anger at this time not so this is but the beginning of the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon all the wicked disobedient unbelieving Nations of the Earth for as I said in My Word and at other times if I AM FOR THEE NOT CAN BE AGAINST THEE AND IF I AM AGAINST THEE NONE CAN BE FOR THEE AND MOST SURELY WHOMSOEVER I AM AGAINST SHALL FALL AND GREAT SHALL BE THE FALL THEREOF THUS IT IS THAT I AM AGAINST ALL THE WICKED IMMORAL CORRUPT MIGHTY NATIONS. Thus it is that I am against all the mighty wicked corrupt governments and Nations of the Earth and I say they shall all fall one by one after by Me being Judged by My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection first their leaders then their governments and then their Nations they shall not stand but shall be cast down by the out pouring of My Wrath and Anger one by one upon each and every one of them. But say I unto thee thus now thou art witnessing but the beginning of the out pouring of My wrath and anger for if the Nations continue upon the path they are on and turn not from all of their wickedness evil immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and commandment what the Nations are now suffering from is nought as that which is to befall all the wicked Mighty Nations of the Earth thus have I punished and cast down many Nations and Empires in the past that in their arrogance their Leaders exalted themselves to the heights of heaven but soon by My hand after coming before Me in Judgement and after the casting down of their Empires and Mighty Nations were they cast down unto the grave and the bottomless pit. Thus as I have done for many millennia so shall I continue to do so with all the Nation and more so the Mighty Nations their government and their people who in their arrogance exalt themselves to the heights of Heaven. They all shall be as those that go down to the grave and the bottomless pit after their fall. But as said and witnessed at this time the weapons of war possessed by mankind as compared to the weapons I can wield against the wicked and disobedient of the Earth are as effective against Me and Mine a Childs toys. For what weapon of mankind can wreak the havoc that is now striking the Northern Continent of the Americas. But a warning I give unto the thee as ye have felt the devastating cold of what ye call an Arctic vortex by which I am strike that continent prepare thy selves say I for the return of the blistering unbearable heat of the summer months to come and as the heat cometh so shall the droughts and the famines through burnt crops and drought ridden herds of which upon their heels shall follow upon al of the wicked Nations pestilence and disease

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment