Saturday 7 July 2018

#THE #WILL OF #GOD IS THE #SOURCE OF #EVERLASTING LIFE, #PEACE, #LOVE, #HOPE AND #HAPPINESS AND #MANKINDS #WILL IS THE CAUSE OF MANKINDS FALL OF BEING #CAST OUT OF #EDEN AND #CONDEMNED TO #DEATH AS #REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of the Universe and all that exist in it and upon the all of the Earth especially mankind whom I created perfect in every way being immortal right from the time of their creation both male and female. Who fell through disobedience to My Commandment that they could eat of the fruit of all of the trees in the garden in which I did place them to tend thereof except of the tree of the Knowledge of good and evil of which for a long time they obeyed then in the whole of the Universe time nor did the passing of time exist and even all of the creatures of the Earth that I had also created were created pure and holy in My sight having not the curse of death and corruption upon them of which I commanded them as did I mankind to go forth and multiply and fill the Earth with offspring and all things existed in pure harmony and peace until the fall of mankind when they were tempted by the adversary in the form of a serpent to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and did reply unto him that if they disobeyed Me that they would surely die of which he did deceive them by claiming by a lie if they did eat they would not die but be as the angel of the heavens therefore first the woman did eat and then the man and thus were their eyes opened and saw they were naked and hid themselves for as afore I did come down in the cool of the day to converse with mankind and found them hiding themselves from Me and knew then what they had done. Thus did they fall and the sentence of death descended as I said it would upon them if they disobeyed My first Commandment. Then were they cast forth from My Garden and thus for the sake of mankind was all of creation cursed with the curse of death and the entrance of corruption thus did time from that very first moment begin. Why was the whole of creation cursed because I created mankind in Mine own image and made the whole of creation subject unto them as is the whole of the Universe and the heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven subjected unto Me so as I was an am with the whole creation so made I the whole Earth and the creatures thereof subject to mankind and still is though fallen all of mankind is still responsible for the care and protection of the whole Earth and the creatures and the environment did also I placed in the begin in mankind’s charge and therefore when mankind collectively and or individually comes before Me in Judgment will not only have to answer for all of their sins and crimes but will have to answer for their lack of caring for the creatures of the Earth and the environment or the destruction thereof and shall therefore suffer the punishment due as set down in My Word for the neglect of their responsibility to care for and protect the whole of creation of which I placed in their care and charged them that if they failed in their responsibility what the consequences would be. But the point of My Word unto thee is to point out and emphasise the true cause of mankind’s fall in the garden of Eden that resulted in the sentence of death being passed and the curse because of mankind’s fall, death and corruption to descend upon all of the Earth the source indeed of all mankind’s breaking of and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments the source of all wickedness immorality rebellion the source of unbelief the source of all wars and conflicts of all hatred and murders the source of man’s inhumanity to man as thou wouldst put it is the Will of mankind. The truth is plain and simple the Will of mankind and My Will are as thou wouldst put it mortal enemies. Which also makes mankind and Myself enemies the whole of creation is Mine the Universe is Mine the Heavens and the heaven of heavens is Mine and mankind did I create in Mine own image in the beginning before the fall was Mine and therefore as My Word so says as My Will is done in My Kingdom so shall it in all of creation and upon all of the Earth be done. Those who desire and do return to Me willing to do My Will and obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments through faith in the Messiah even the true Eternal Passover Lambs death and resurrection being cleansed and made righteous in My sight through His blood for is it not said in My Word without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin and so it is that all must be cleansed through faith by His shed blood and become Holy and righteous in My sight and regain eternal life. But it is as I have revealed and put before thee that the source of the fall of mankind and all the rebellion conflict murder rape wickedness immorality the neglect of mankind’s responsibility towards creation and each other is mankind’s will, mankind by choosing to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil chose to disobey Me and in effect choose his will and not Mine thus choosing his own and his descendants death for all who choose to do their own and not My will are cut off from Me who am the source of all Life and thus become dead in trespasses and sins. Thus as the whole of creation is Mine and My Will must be done in all of My creation then the will of mankind must be cast forth from all of the Earth and creation. Thus as hath it been from the beginning the conflict between the will of mankind and My Will. But it is only because out of the whole of mankind that I have purposed to redeem from amongst mankind a people unto Myself that shall indeed inherit the Earth and the Kingdom of Heaven that mankind existence has been allowed to continue until the number of that people be completed of which it shall be at the final day when the Judgment of mankind begins and the end of the Earth and Universe comes to pass and the creation of the New Heaven and the New Earth wherein the curse of death and corruption and all manner of wickedness exist not and My Will is done unto perfection in the whole of Creation upon Earth in the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even as it is done in My Kingdom of Heaven so shall it be done unto perfection. But a place hath been created for those of mankind who throughout their life have done their own will and lived their own way and sought not do My will but rebel against Me and disobey all of My Laws and Commandments and neglect their responsibility to the whole of creation and their fellow human beings shall be banished to a place where all that existed upon the Earth exists not  where the light of life shines not where no peace happiness joy freedom exist where the worm of regret dies not a place where because of My Image still in mankind I cannot erase from existence for that would be like a earthly father no matter the sins crimes of his only son could not cause his son’s death I must banish unrepentant mankind to a place where there is a great insurmountable gulf fixed between My Kingdom and that place which is called by thee hell but is by Me called the bottomless pit or sheol wherein all the wicked and unbelieving and rebellious and disobedience of mankind are banished forever even the adversary and all of those who are his followers are cast a place watched over by the Angel of the bottomless pit who hath set the indestructible chains upon the gates thereof to lock up forever the inhabitants thereof. Thus say I unto thee to conclude as My Will is the Source of all life so the will of mankind leads to and is the source of all death and destruction.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment