Saturday 28 July 2018

#THE #GREAT #WICKEDNESS, #IMMORALITY, #CORRUPTION AND THE #BREAKING OF ALL OF #GODS HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IS #CAUSING #GOD TO #STRIKE THE #EARTH WITH SUCH #DISASTERS AS ARE #NOW #BEFALLING #MANKIND REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time saith the Lord God of Hosts that thou can attribute the cause of the disasters that are now befalling mankind to whatever cause thou desirest but the reality is contrary to that which ye claim it to be and deep down thou doth know why these disasters are befalling mankind but don't want to acknowledge the true cause which is My wrath and anger descending upon mankind because of the great wickedness and immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but say I continue to seek to delude they selves as to the cause of these disasters for in the end all of these will prove but one thing and that is mankind cannot and will not face up to the fact that the cause of these disasters are caused by mankind’s great wickedness immorality and unbelief and the seeking of mankind to try and prove I exist not except in the minds of religious fanatics but say I this as concerning Religion especially the Religions of mankind are the invention of mankind as are all the religions of mankind they are the invention of the minority of mankind to control and deprive the masses and to deprive them of their wealth by inventing as system of fear of supposedly supreme beings of different forms and attributes that in reality exist not and never have and never will. Thus say I what they attribute to these inventions of their vain imaginations belongs not unto Me for as My Word says so am I when it says I am Love the fear as portrayed in My Word when is says the beginning of wisdom is to fear Me that word fear is not the fear as portrayed by those who seek to control others it can be translated thus that the respect of the Lord thy God is the beginning of Wisdom I do not condone nor support any of the religions of mankind rather do I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation abhor them all and the whole of My Word teaches to the contrary as to the teaching  of the religions of mankind. But say I attributing the cause to climate change and other factors has its limitations especial when disaster follows disaster one upon another to the extent that there is no other option what the true cause thereof is and hast to be acknowledged and applied. Climate change is but a fallacy and an invention of thy scientists to prove they are in every respect in as far as their theories are concerned right that the whole of creation revolves on what they speculate with their theories as to the origin, evolution and the life span of the Universe all but mere theories and not fact backed up with concrete evidence to prove their theories as said by factual evidence as to the very origins of mankind and the age and the existence of the Earth and its inhabitants and the rest of the Universe of which they also theorise must contain intelligent life elsewhere but I can assure everyone that in all of the Universe upon every planet there is no other form of intelligent life or otherwise. This will change in the new heavens and new Earth when that comes to pass but thinkest thou this that I would have filled the whole of the Universe with intelligent life Just to destroy it after but in Mine eyes a short period time not so. In the new heavens and the new Earth the limitations that I have imposed upon mankind to prevent the pollution of the Universe with the corruption immorality great wickedness and the war mongering of mankind will not exist mankind will be able to traverse the whole of the Universe at will for in the New Heavens and new Earth all of mankind shall be pure and Holy in My sight there being in mankind no corruption wickedness immorality no breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment for all shall be created anew in the image of the true and only Eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah and saviour pure and holy without spot or blemish immortal for My Commandment unto them shall be go forth in all of the universe and multiply and fill it with thin offspring. Thus say I at the end of the day rather would I have the whole of mankind saved and redeemed by the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah rather than cast after Judgment into the bottomless pit banished from My Kingdom forever. But mankind will not turn and repent and obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments and at last enter My kingdom forever of which causes Me great sorrow and in the end grief that the disobedient of the chief of My creation must perish after Judgment.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment