Tuesday 3 July 2018

#FOR #BREAKING ALL OF #GODS #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #ESPECIALY #HIS #MORAL #LAWS #GODS #WRATH AND #ANGER IN #JUDGMENT SHALL #DESCEND UPON THE #EU AND ALL OF ITS #MEMBER NATIONS #AS REVEALED BY GOD

THus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time in as far as the EU is concerned that it hath been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and as are the Nations of the Earth to be Judged according to My Holy Laws and Commandments in the obedience or disobedience thereof so hast the EU been Judged and found guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and as with the other Nations thus Judged and thus to be Judged shall suffer the full weight of the punishments set down in My Word so shalt thou. Though I warned thee of the wrath to come upon such as were guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments yet needed I not to warn thee of the consequences to befall thee in the breaking of them for MY Laws and Commandments for all of mankind to obey are not Just written down in books and upon scrolls but upon the fleshy hearts of all of mankind which convicts thee if thou doth break any and all of MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS and reveals unto thee the punishment of thy disobediences in the intensity of the conviction of thy consciences when thou doth break any of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But to give all the Nations none excuse that I did not warn them of My Wrath and anger to come so did I warn not only thou of the EU Nations of the Earth but each and every Nation of the Earth and all thus far have not heeded them therefore when Wrath and Anger death and destruction doth descend upon all the Nations  of the Earth mankind and the Nations shall have no excuse before Me that I did not warn them and thus they shall bear the blame for their own destruction. Thus it was that I warned the EU if it didn’t reform the whole of its political structure it would collapse and fall and great would be the fall thereof well it is that the UK Nations are going to be free of the EU before its demise least it be dragged down along with the EU. The signs of the EU's demise though are there to be seen by all of the EU membership they yet chose to ignore the signs to their own peril but still for the EU there is a way of escape but it is a way and a path it will not want to follow nor walk upon and that way and path in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments My Way according to My Will and not thine own as it is written in the prayer so let it be with thee as My Will is done in My Kingdom of Heaven so let it be done on the Earth. First must be repentance then obedience to all My Holy Laws and Commandments and then the total reformation of the whole political structure of the EU. But as said this will not be the path of thy choosing and a path to far for thee to walk upon. Thus it shall be that the demise of the EU is assured to come to pass because of the stubbornness and unbelief of the EU Government and its membership.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment