Monday 2 July 2018

#THE #SOUTH #AMERICAN #NATIONS ARE TO BE JUDGED #ONE BY ONE #BY #GODS #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THE #PUNISHMENT #DUE FOR #BREAKING THEM IS AS SET DOWN IN #HIS #WORD BEGINING AT THE #NORTH #AMERICAN #BORDER #REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God saviour and redeemer of all those of mankind that belong unto Him at this time. Even as My Just Judgment and the full fury of My wrath and anger in vengeance for all the wicked acts of the wicked of mankind especially all the wicked and corrupt murderous governments of South American that are now in the act of murdering their own people in their fight to keep their hands on the reins of power which shall come to nought when the full force of the fury of My Wrath, anger and indignation descends upon such a Nation as this in whirlwind and fire Earthquake and such storms that shall devastate the whole Nation of that South America Nation to be Judged weighed in the balances of My Justice and the punishment as set down in My Word executed thereon at this time. Thus shall this Nation and the one to follow be judged. As I said saith the Holy One of Israel all the Nations of South America shall by Judged weighed in the balance and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws shall be punish according to the requirements of My Holy Laws and Commandments even unto perfection. Thus say I the people of South America are a hard hearted and rebellious people whose hearts are hardened against Me and My Word and the warnings sent for if they were not then all the Words of My Holy Law and Commandments they would heed and obey from the heart by faith in the true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL all the Laws and Commandments set down in My Holy Word, for only through obedience through faith in the true Messiah is salvation to be found.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment