Sunday 15 July 2018

#LIKE #WHEAT IS #SEPARATED FROM #CHAFF SO SHALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH BY #GOD BE #SEPARATED THOSE #OBEDIENT TO #HIS #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE #BLESSED AND THE #DISOBEDIENT #CONSUMED BY #HIS #WRATH AND #ANGER #REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of the heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven as I said I would do so have I done and so shall it continue until all that hath been revealed in My Word as concerning these Last Days now come upon the Earth and as the Judging of the Nations according to My Word as concerning these last days so shall all be full and totally be completed unto perfection for My Will shall be done upon the Earth as it is done in My Kingdom of Heaven and thus as the wheat in past time was separated from the chaff on the summer threshing floor so shall I divide the Nations the obedient from the disobedient the righteous from the wicked immoral rebellious Nations of the Earth. The disobedient and the wicked and unrighteous shall be burned as was the chaff in past times in the fires so shall these be consumed in the fire of My wrath and anger even unto destruction and in Judgment destined to be cast forthwith and locked p in the bottomless pit even sheol wherein the fire of torment and punishment goes not out where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth forever. But the righteous and obedient Nations that adhere to and obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I preserve and bless as never before and cause them to prosper in all of the Earth defending them against all of their enemies I shall become their strong impenetrable wall of strong defence those who by Faith do believe in and follow after the true and only eternal Passover Lamb the true and only Messiah even IMMANUEL for there is no way into my Kingdom except through Him for He alone is the door of the sheep fold and the great shepherd who cares for the heavenly flock whose blood was shed for their sakes that they before Me in My sight would become righteous being clothed in His righteous and at last shall be gathered up as the wheat is gather up and stored in barns so shall these all be gather up into My Kingdom of Heaven to be with Me until the creations of the new heavens and the new Earth wherein all things shall be made anew when the old hath passed away and is no more when indeed the Heavenly Jerusalem shall descend unto the New Earth where once the old stood and therein My Glory shall reside even in Mount Zion and the Heavenly Jerusalem where in My Glory shall cause the sun and moon to be ashamed because of My Glory that shall shine forth throughout all the Earth.

This the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment