Tuesday 24 July 2018

#AMERICA AND ITS #LEADER ARE NOW GOING #DOWN A #PATH #FROM WHICH THERE IS #NO #RETURN WHICH WILL #LEAD TO ITS #DOWNFALL AND #DESTRUCTION ALSO #GOD IS NOW #JUDGING AND #PUNISHING THE #NATIONS #ACCORDING TO #HIS #WORD REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the heavens and the Earth and all that exists in the entire Universe as thou doth call it. I in whom the whole of mankind and the creatures of the Earth Live and Move and have their Being and without Me saith the Holy One of Israel nothing no not one iota could exist that doth exist even I who I AM THAT I AM. Thus it is that the Judging of the Nations hath begun even being Judged one by one and yet only a few have been thus Judged and the verdict been given and the sentence declared and their punishment begun and shall continue until the punishment thereof be completed. But as said not one Nation shall be passed over in Judgment unless it belongs unto Me and is covered by the blood of the true and only Passover Lamb the Messiah even all of the Nation and as did I in Egypt when I commanded Mosher to tell the children of Israel to expect the angel of death who was going to visit the first born of Egypt and that the only way the angel of death would Passover the dwelling places of the House of Israel would be the sign of the blood of a spotless first born Lamb being seen upon their doors and lintels. As it was then so shall it be now even the blood on the doors and lintels of the hearts of the people of a Nation even the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb shall I Passover in Judgment any Nation and people for how could I Judge and punish those who by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah belong to and have indeed become the children of the Living and only true God saith I unto thee. But as said those Nations that do not belong unto Me shall be Judged according to My Holy Word Law and commandment even all of My Moral Laws and as they are Judged and if found guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Laws and Commandments shall they be thereby punished to the full extent of My Law even My Holy Moral Laws and commandments. None shall escape no not one that belongs not unto Me. But also say I unto thee there is one Nation and its Leader that shall be Judged and punish that at the present is walking upon a path from which there is no return but not only that Nation but many of the Nations that exist upon the same continent and that continent is the American continent Canada North America central America and southern America. From the Barents sea to Cape Horn but it is North America and its Leader now that is set upon a path from which there is no return the others shall be Judged and if found guilty before being sentenced shall be given the chance to turn from their disobedience and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments to obey them from the heart in all of their Lives by Faith and if not then the full fury of My Wrath and anger shall descend upon them and they shall fall and great shall be their fall thereof. But indeed the Judgment of the Far Eastern Nation have only Just begun and the punishment for all of their crimes, sins and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for all of the crimes of their governments committed against their own people even their inhumanity towards their own people shall be punished to the full extent of My Holy Law for I Judge Not as mankind Judges for it is from My sight nothing is hidden and thus as I see the inner being of mankind so I Judged for if  person repent outwardly but inwardly they remain unrepentant I see it and Judge and condemn accordingly for mankind can lie and hide the truth from each other but they can hide nothing form Me saith the Lord God.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment