Sunday 1 July 2018

#THE #JUDGEMENT OF #GOD SHALL #CONTINUE TO #DESCEND ON ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH #UNTIL ALL THAT IS SET #DOWN IN #HIS WORD IS #FULFILLED UNTO #PERFECTION #ESPECIALLY UPON THE #NATIONS OF #SOUTH #AMERICA #AS #REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abrahanm Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God saviour and redeemer to all the Nations of the Earth at this time thus hath begun the Judging of all the Nations of the Earth from the Least to the Greatest from the poorest to the richest from the weakest to the mightiest none no one shall be exclude and the Judging of the Nations of the Earth shall continue as is set down in My Word until all that is written therein is completely unto perfection. But it is at this time that My Just Judgment shall descend upon all the Nations of South America from the North American Border to Cape Horn Hope not one shall be excluded or escape My Just Judgment and if found wanting when weighed in My Balances if found guilty of great wickedness immorality idolatry murder rape the abuse and murdering of men women and children then upon those Nations shall descend the full fury of My wrath and anger more so if those Nation in anyway whatsoever have broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandment especially all of My Moral Laws and the Law thou shalt not Kill for whom sever doth kill in any way shall be in danger of being cast into the bottomless pit/hell where the worm dieth not and the fire of torment goes not out forever and wherein there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth and the pain of regret of having not taken heed of My Word and the warnings given for every one of mankind throughout their lives are given the opportunity to turn unto Me saith the Holy of Israel through the Messiah and gain everlasting life forever in My Presence in the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus say I that upon all the unrepentant Nations of South America shall descend flood and famine whirlwind and fire and as I struck in punishment North America with catastrophic storms and hurricanes for their Breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and taking none heed of the warnings by Me given so shall I strike the Nations of South America one by one shall ye be weighed in the balances of My Just and Holy Judgment and if found wanting/guilty of the sins and crimes set down in My Word then the full fury of My wrath and anger shall descend upon thee. But if thou doth repent and turn unto Me through Faith in the only true Messiah then I shall indeed forgive thee of all of thy sins/crimes in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall bring upon thy land prosperity and a peace that passeth all understand and in the end ascension into My Eternal Kingdom forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment