Saturday 4 August 2018

#THE #VENGEANCE OF #GOD SHALL BE #OUTPOURED UPON ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH BY THE STRIKING OF #GODS #SWIFT #TERRIBLE #SHARP #SWORD OF #JUSTICE REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and creator of the Universe as ye call it and all that in it lives and moves and has its being even in Me doth all things exist that doth exist and without  Me saith the Holy One of Israel nothing could  exist that doth exist. Thus in Wrath and Anger said I that I would at this time by My Just Judgment Judge the Nations of the Earth weighing them all in the balances of MY Holy Law and Commandments and if found guilty of all that I have charged the Nations of committing in the breaking of all of My Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness disobedience and immorality that I would punish the Nations striking all of them with My Swift Terrible Sharp sword of Vengeance for Vengeance is Mine saith the Lord God I shall indeed repay the Nations of the Earth for all of their wickedness corruption murder debate deceit the destruction of the creatures of the Earth and Earth’s environment the cruel treatment of humanity towards each other in all and every way especially in as far the devastation caused by the wars fought between the Nations that have resulted in so much pain, suffering and deaths of innocent men women and children committed by the Nations of mankind for thus far have I found not one righteous Nation no Not one for even the Nation of My People even Israel hath stray far from Me and unless she turns and repents of her wicked ways so shall she face My wrath and anger even unto the extent of causing Me saith the Lord God of the Host of the heavens and heaven of heavens to command that she also be struck by My swift and terrible sword but not as the Nation so shall she be struck for yet it is that I desire that she turns back unto Me and I have mercy upon her and cleanse all of the Land of Promise that now doth pollute it. Thus say I on one continent is there so much cruelty war mongering and corruption that against the Nations of that continent hath been aroused My great and terrible hot anger and displeasure so much so that the Nation thus committing such crimes shall indeed feel MY wrath and anger in the striking at My Command of My swift and terrible sharp sword by he into whose hands I have placed to wield it. Who also hath at My Command struck the Mighty Nation now falling of which until it is fallen down unto destruction is complete shall the swift and terrible sharp sword of My Indignation wrath and anger strike that Mighty Nation. But say I the eyes are blind the ears deaf and the hearts of mankind are hardened towards Me and My Word and the warnings sent forth but well hath all of mankind been warned and shall be warned before the striking of My Swift and terrible sword by He who wields it and is so commanded by Me to strike those Nations which I have thus commanded to be struck nevertheless that shall in no way hinder the striking thereof the warnings are there for one reason to give mankind no excuse by saying that they were not warned. So have I done before the present outpouring of wrath and anger and so shall I continue to warn and so shall the eyes ears and heart of mankind be as they were afore.



This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee



from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment