Friday 31 August 2018

#GODS #JUDGMENT SHALL #BEGIN AT #HIS #HOUSE WHICH IS #ISRAEL AND FROM #THENCE #GOD SHALL #JUDGE THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH #ONE BY #ONE #ACCORDING TO #HIS WILL AND #PURPOSES AS #HATH BEEN REVEALED IN #HIS #WORD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation saviour of mankind especially of all of the Holy People who belong unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel through faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee at this time that as I said so have I done searched out the whole of the Earth and this modern civilization to see if there be but one righteous Nation on the face thereof and as I said no not one even Israel hath fallen far from Me who follows after the ways of the Nations that keeps not covenant nor obeys from the heart through Faith in the promised Messiah all of my Holy Laws and Commandment and refuses to cleanse all of the land of promise of shrine and temples to false messiahs, false gods and false prophets and refuses to build the house to My Name thus it  is that no longer will I tolerate the land of promise to be so polluted and shall cleanse it of all of that doth pollute it unto perfection and shall for the sake of those within the land that obey not My Holy Laws and Commandment nor keep covenant even that I made in the wilderness with Israel through Mosher/Moses My servant and My Friend I shall curse them and the land thereof so that no longer shall it yield the bounty thereof and I shall indeed cast out of the Land of Promise and down unto the dust of the ground all who belong not unto Me and all of those who refuse to obey all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments it is said in My Word THAT JUDGMENT SHALL BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD AND SO SHALL IT BE EVEN AT THIS TIME AND AT THIS DAY EVEN THE JUDGMENT OF ISRAEL SHALL BEGIN AND THEN FORTH WITH ALL OF THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH no longer shall I refrain from punishing all of the Nations of the Earth no longer shall I hold back the full fury of My Wrath and Anger in the hope that the Nations will turn from their great wickedness and immorality and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments for this generation and for this civilization there is no hope there can be but one verdict of My Just Judgment of the Nations of the Earth and that is guilty and there can be but one sentence and that is casting down unto the dust of the ground and into the bottomless pit forever. Yet I do say if there be but one Nation that doth repent and turn unto Me yet will I as I promised to do when Abraham pleaded with Me  not to destroy in wrath and anger the Cities of the Plains even Sodom and Gomorrah and said if there could be found any who were righteous I would not destroy those cities of which I promised so to do if  I found but one person who was righteous in My sight so will I do with the Nations of the Earth if there is but one Nation willing to repent and turn unto Me through Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah I will delay Judging and destroying all of the rebellious and disobedient Nations of the Earth especially if it was Israel that returned unto Me through faith whole heartedly to keep covenant and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments but if not then Judgment shall proceed starting with Israel and then all of the wicked immoral corrupt disobedient rebellious and Law  breaking Nations even the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments Thus as I said and thus it shall be done even as I have so said and so revealed that the Judging of the Nation shall be Judged and punished one by one in the way and manner I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation have so revealed. But as said so shall it be done even according to My Will and Purposes as is revealed in My Word. The punishing of the Nations of this modern civilization thus far has been but a warning or a foretaste of that which is to come but this day of the Judging of the Nations shall be shortened for the sake of all of those who are of Me in this generation and those who are yet to be the children of the Living God. But note ye this that unto me saith the Holy One of Israel a thousand of thy years is but as a day unto Me.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment