Monday 13 August 2018

#A #MIGHTY NATION AND ITS #CITIES HAVING BEEN #JUDGED BY #GOD AND #FOUND #GUILTY OF THE SAME #CRIMES AND #SINS AS COMMITED BY #SODOM AND #GOMORRAH SHALL #FALL DOWN TO #DEPTHS OF THE #EARTH AS SHALL ALL #NATIONS THUS #JUDGED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God Of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the end of a Mighty Nation draws nearer and nearer step by step deal by deal offense by a offence; for as My Word says offences shall come but woe betide those by whom they come; leading to repercussions from those offended and from those suffering at the hands of this one from bad trade deals excessive import duties beyond reason to whom should be said of this mighty Nation Judge not least ye shall be Judged for with the same measure ye judge others so shall ye be Judged for thy past sins and crimes against other Nations in secret and in the open for thou sayest thy Nation has been robbed by many a Nation in the past but how many Nations hast thy Nation robbed other Nations of not only their wealth but their people and how many Nations and peoples hast  thou abandoned leaving them to the mercy of cruel tyrannical dictators not that thou could not have help them but thy Nation did not want get involved least ye be dragged into a civil war. Sooner or later it was that thy Nation would have to answer for all of thy crimes sins and transgression not only against others but also against Me, I said sooner or later but now because of thy recent actions and arrogance the World over sooner now will be applied unto thee O Mighty Nation of the Earth rather than later. Do as My Word says saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven unto other Nations as ye would have done unto thine own Nation least the rest of the Nations of the Earth turn on thee and rend thy Nation to pieces. Judgement within by Me saith the Lord God and Judgment from without by the Nations of the Earth for thee the destination of the path thou art upon leads to the Isolation of thy Nation by the Global trading Nations of the Earth and also from the other Mighty Nations of the Earth that seek the means to bring thee crashing down to the dust of the Ground but it is not by their hand shalt thou fall saith the Lord God of Hosts but by the striking of My Terrible Swift sharp Sword of Vengeance for say I unto thee Mighty Nation thou art likened unto a Bull being lead to the slaughter but look I say unto the one holding the rope that is leading thy Nation to the slaughter even thy downfall. Read in My Word of Abraham and his defeat and slaughter of the Kings in the valley of Shaveh who was met by Melchizedek King of Salem city of peace on the plains of Mamre afterwards. As was then so is it now many Nations there are now that follow after the ways of cities of the plains of Sodom and Gomorrah and as I did with those cities so shall I do with the Cities of the Nations I did promise not to flood the Earth ever again and so hath it been and so shall it be until the end of the ages but I did not promise ever again not to do what I did unto the cities of the plains and as I so Judged them so shall I Judge all the Cities of the Nations of the Earth and if there be but a few righteous souls within a City I shall not punish that City but shall be merciful unto it but if there be no righteous souls within a City then as I punished Sodom and Gomorrah so shall I punish all the Cities of the Earth for the great wickedness immorality and disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as I said as it hath begun so shall it continue even My Judging of all the Nations of the Earth and words of comfort and joy will not return unto the Earth until the Judging of the Nations hath been completed.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment