Wednesday 15 August 2018

#THE HEAVEN OF #HEAVENS IS #GODS THRONE AND #EARTH #HIS #FOOTSTOOL AND #SET IN #STONE BY #GOD IS THE LAND OF #PROMISE BELONGS TO #ABRAHAMS #DESCENDANTS EVEN #ISRAEL #FOREVER THAT NO OTHER #PEOPLE OR #NATION SHALL #EVER #AGAIN #POSSES IT REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord of the Hosts of Heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be who speaks and is so an commands and it comes to pass the heaven of heavens is even My Kingdom where therein is My Throne and the Earth is My footstool I have said afore and so say I unto the whole of Mankind that which hath been ordained from before I created the heavens and the Earth where My perfect plan for all of creation was laid out and set in motion and as thou sayest it as it were set in stone and carried out unto infinite perfection when at My Command the Heavens and the Earth were brought into existence and upon which as I so commanded the earth to bring forth the plants and trees and all the herbs of the field came into existence as also were the creatures of Land seas and air bought into existence by Me an as it were with the creatures of land sea and air so was t with the chief of My creation formed from the dust of the ground by Me even according to the flesh whose personality was created in Mine own image that of mind emotions and will yet one indivisible whole who then being deceived fell from their first estate and were banished from My Garden and My Kingdom and given the promise of the coming of one who would restore many of mankind to their first estate and the rest cast down unto sheol forever. Thus it is for this reason give I this what ye call narrative of creation of the heaven and  the Earth the creatures of the Earth and of the creation of mankind and their fall and banishment thereof from My presence and My Kingdom, even to set before thee that the Land of Promise and the City of Jerusalem are Mine and those to whom I have given it by Promise even unto Abraham and his descendants forever it belongs alone unto the children of promise even the descendants of Abraham and none other and there never ever again from this time forth any that shall posses the Land of Promise but the descendants of Abraham and though ten thousand times ten thousand, thousand come up to take it from them they shall never ever do so for whomsoever fights against Israel fights against Me saith the Lord God of Israel and whomsoever no matter the multitude, fights against Me shall face defeat at My Hand they shall be cast down to the dust of the earth they shall never ever again exist on the face of the Earth but shall indeed be cast into sheol and the pit /hell forever. Thus say I the only way to peace with Israel and with all Nations is to make peace with Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens for if all upon the face of the Earth make and are at peace with Me how can they then fight against each other.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment