Friday 10 August 2018

#FOR #MANKIND THERE IS #GIVEN ONLY #ONE #CHANCE IN #LIFE TO #CHOOSE TO #BELIEVE BY #FAITH IN THE #TRUE #MESSIAH AND #ETERNAL #PASSOVER #LAMB OF #GOD AND BE #REDEEMED OR NOT AND TO BE #CAST INTO #SHEOL/HELL #FOREVER REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    The freedom to choose is a basic human right given to mankind upon their creation from the dust of the ground physically but spiritual in Mine own Image which is seen in the personality of every human being upon Earth and as I AM so was Mine image in mankind created even with the freedom of choice of which mankind calls free will. Mankind in Adam and Eve was given the choice of obedience or disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the one time mankind was truly given freedom of choice even to obey or disobey the very first commandment not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil on pain of death spiritual and eventually physical, the pivotal point in human history that would determine the course humanity was to take for the rest of their existence from the beginning and end of time even until Judgment Day. For until they fell and through them the whole of humanity, time existed not and began when they fell and were cast out of Eden and time will end with Judgment day when all of humanity past present and future comes before Me saith the Holy One of Israel to be Judged when the heavens and the Earth are rolled up as a scroll is rolled upon and cast into the fire be burn and as a new scroll is rolled out ready to be written thereon so shall the New heavens and new Earth be brought into existence wherein time exists not for of the New Heavens and the New Earth there will only be a beginning and no end wherein death and corruption wickedness and immorality exist not and humanity shall exist forever in the state they were originally created before they fell the difference being that My will in all of the heavens and upon the New Earth shall be done willingly as it is throughout all of My Kingdom. But who are these who are upon the new Earth all of those who choose by faith to believe in the only true Messiah the true and only Passover Lamb of God both man and God whom I AM and was will to be sacrificed upon the altar of grace for all of My peoples sins, transgression and crimes and after My sacrifice was accepted I arose and ascended to the heaven of heavens to sit at the right of My Father and their Father until the creation of the New Heavens and the New Earth where created when the heavenly Jerusalem is to descend to the Earth along with all of those who believed in Me where upon the throne of David I shall reign forever and ever. But to quieten the clamour did I not say who hath seen Me hath seen the Father and that I and My Father are One as is Roach Hakodesh the three in one true eternal God redeemer and Saviour of all of the Holy People even all of those who truly believe in and do follow the true and only Messiah even I AM THAT I AM and this is Mine image which I created mankind in even the personality of mankind, Mind, Emotions and will the Mind is the image of the Father the Emotions the Son who loved His people so much so that He took their place in Judgment and the Will Roach Hakodesh He who carries out the Will of Father and Son in all of the Earth. But as concerning the freedom of choice given to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden mankind all are given but one choice in all of their lives on Earth to either to believe by Faith in the true Messiah and to repent seek forgiveness and redemption through the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb and then obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments as are set down in My Word throughout their lives on Earth according to My Will willingly as it so done in My Kingdom of Heaven so it shall be done upon the Earth and then at the end to enter My Kingdom of Heaven forever for My Kingdom shall cover the Earth as the waters cover the seas and oceans of the Earth.


This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment