Thursday 9 August 2018

#THE LORD #GOD SHALL #JUDGE AND PUNISH THE #NATIONS ONE BY ONE FOR #BREAKING #HIS #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS BUT SHALL BE #MERCIFUL IF #MERCY AND #FORGIVENESS IS ASKED FOR IN #SPIRIT AND #TRUTH BY THE #NATIONS BEING #JUDGED REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee even the only true redeemer and saviour THE I AM TAHAT I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA concerning the Judging of the Nations one by one and that which thus far hath been fulfilled in as far as the outpouring out of My wrath and anger upon the Nations of the Earth thus said I that I would Judge the Nations and weigh them in My balances of true Justice and if found guilty of great wickedness immorality and the breaking of and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments I would punish those Nations as required by My Holy Laws and Commandments one by one and so it hath come to pass and so shall it continue to be accomplished especially at this time upon those Nations that have been Judged the verdict given and the sentence past out and the punishment due being applied thus said I that the whole of the Nations shall be Judged one at a time and so it hath come to pass the punishment for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments is being applied and shall continue to be applied until all of those Nations that have been Judged found guilty and sentenced and the punishment completed even according to My Word but not just a part of the Nations thus Judged that punishment shall be applied but to the whole of the Nation thus Judged shall be punished be carried out for it is not Just one part of a Nation that is guilty but the whole of the Nation is guilty as a Nation of the breaking of all of My Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality of greed murder lies the abandoning of the responsibility of the Nations to care for their homeless their sick their elderly and their orphans as they should and as I required for them so to do also the pollution of My Creation of corruption that exists in the governments of the Nations of the inhumanity of mankind towards each other the abuses committed against children the perpetrators that have by thy Laws been found guilty yet have not been punished as they should have been but who have yet to face Me in Judgment and they should be sore afraid for as said all children are most precious in My sight for of such is the My Kingdom of Heaven I said I would be Merciful to the merciful but these shall be cast into the deepest depths of sheol/hell to suffer the extreme torment forever. Therefore as a criminal that is Judge and hath been found guilty of a crime in thy courts is punished according to thy Laws so Must the Nations if found guilty of breaking My Laws must also be punished according to My Laws and Commandments and it is that I am a Just and merciful God that if a Nation being found guilty of breaking My Most Holy Laws and Commandments even My Holy Covenant if that Nation as a Nation comes humbly before Me seeking in all sincerity and truth forgiveness and repents from break My Holy Laws and Commandment to obey them as a Nation then it is as I am merciful so shall I be merciful unto those Nations and shall forgive them of all of their sins and crimes in the breaking of and disobedience of all My Laws and Commandments they shall become Holy and Righteous in My sight but this I do say as a warning if a Nation seeking forgiveness is forgiven and all sins and crimes forgiven and passed into the land of forgetfulness and counted in My sight Holy and Righteous if they should return unto their former ways of sinfulness criminality immorality and wickedness and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments then for that people and that Nation there shall be no forgiveness only a certain looking forward unto the final Judgment when all the wicked are cast into the bottomless pit where in is the lake of the fire of everlasting torment and as they have so treated Me so shall I rain down upon their heads My Most terrible wrath and anger unto their destruction and their passing from the face of the Earth forever. But of the those Nations that are unrepentant wicked unrighteous sinners and criminals breaking of and disobeying of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments these shall be weighted in the balances of My Just Judgment and if found wanting or as thou sayest it guilty of all they are accused of shall be punished one by one even according to My Holy Laws and Commandments of which in My Word the sentence thereof is revealed and declared and shall be applied unto perfection.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment