Saturday 25 August 2018

#THE #LORD #GOD IS #WEIGHING ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH IN THE #BALANCES OF #HIS #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND SO SHALL #HE CONTINUE TO DO SO #UNTIL ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH HAVE #BEEN BY #HIM #JUDGED UNTO #PERFECTION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Jacob and Isaac

    Thus saith the Lord God unto the Nations of the Earth as I have thus begun to weigh the Nations of the Earth one by one especially all of the Mighty Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I continue to do so until all the Nations of the Earth have been by Me Judged unto perfection thus it is that any of the Nations thus Judged that shall be found wicked immoral corrupt and breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished by  whirlwind and fire hurricanes and storms mountainous tidal waves and earth quakes volcanoes  and floods and the burning heat of the Sun. But I have refrained from punishing the Nation to the fullest extent of the fury of My Wrath and anger so that those of mankind who so desire to turn unto Me through the Eternal Passover Lamb forsaking all manner of immorality wickedness corruption to obey from the heart through faith in the eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL, all of My Holy Laws and Commandments, can do so for as My Just Judgment is Holy and true so also am I merciful to the those who turn from their wicked corrupt immoral and evil ways and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto Me I will forgive them of all of their sins crimes transgression and iniquities. But if they refuse this final opportunity to avoid the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them what of a certainty shall follow on thereafter is the full fury of My wrath and anger I shall not hold back nor refrain from punishing those who refuse to repent and turn unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even unto casting them down unto the dust of the ground physically for as I saith the Lord God created from the dust of the ground mankind so shall I return the guilty of the Nations that have broken all of My Holy Laws and commandments to the dust of the ground for it is so ordained as mankind hath been created from the dust of the ground so shall all of mankind according to the flesh by Me saith the Lord God returned to the dust of the ground physically and personality which is the soul of mankind unto the bottomless pit and sheol spiritually that which ye call hell. But now say I unto the unrepentant Nations not only shalt thou suffer from the disasters afore set down but that which is to follow on is that which I said in My Word shall befall the Nations who turn not from their Immorality Wickedness Iniquity and corruption even the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments when given the chance even those plagues diseases pestilences drought famine against which there shall be no defence and no relief for these plagues diseases pestilences of which the only comparison can be the plagues and disaster I sent upon the Egyptian Nation if they refused to let My People go though far worse shall these be for this civilization and generation, for these plagues diseases and pestilences shall befall all of the Nations that have heeded not My Word and turned not from their wicked immoral corrupt evil ways and all manner of iniquity to obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment