Monday 11 January 2016

#THE #WORD OF #GOD AS #CONCERNINING HIS #SERVANT AND THE #PLIGHT OF THE #MIGRANTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee as concerning that which ye wish to know in as far My servant is concerned ye wish to know which prophet he is and wherein it was prophesied he should come there are two places in My Word as concerning this. One is as concerning one to be raised up like unto Moses for I said to him "I will raise up for them a prophet like unto you from amongst their brethren and I will put My Words in his mouth and he will speak to them all I command him. And it shall be whomsoever will not hear My Words, which he speaks in My Name, I will require it of him." and when the priests and Levites went to John the Baptist and said unto him "who are you are you Elijah?" and he said "I am not." And they said "are you the prophet?" And he replied "I am not." also afterwards it was said to the disciples as concerning John the Baptist. "If you will accept it he was Elijah." So from this ye have thine answer.
    Thus also I say unto thee the responsibility for those who are migrants in France is the French government who should have either sought to move them to a better location or move them into proper accommodation. This Nation I shall hold to account but not these alone but also as concerning the children their parents and those who have transported them shall also be held accountable for the position they are in, these shall suffer My wrath and anger. It is the responsibility of the country in which they are in not the Nation to which they are seeking to travel to who are responsible. But any Nation should not have a hardness of heart towards these. This I do say a hard heart cannot be softened only shattered and this I will do saith the Lord if nothing is done about this situation.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment