Sunday 17 January 2016

#AS #CONCERNING THE #REBUILDING OF THE #HOUSE TO #GOD'S #HOLY #NAME.


Thus saith Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob


    Unto Israel My Nation and My People My Command unto thee is to rebuild the House to My Name that once more My name might reside amongst My People that also I might dwell therein in the Holy of Holies and the ark of the covenant might return unto its place for all time so that all Nations might come up unto Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles at the House to My Name which shall be unto all a house of prayer and supplication that might be put before Me so that all the Nations of the Earth shall be blessed and prosper, for there is coming a time when if any of the families of the Nations don't come up to Jerusalem to worship Me at the feast of tabernacles it shall be that no rain shall fall upon their land and a rotting plague shall descend upon them so that all the flesh shall fall from their bones and their eyes shall fall from their sockets, until they repent of their disobedience and come up to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles.


This is the Word of the Lord to you


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment