Monday 4 January 2016

#AS #CONCERNING THE #RETURN OF THE #ARK OF THE #COVENANT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the true and only redeemer.

    This say I unto Israel the covenant I made with Israel through Moses which was written on tablets of stone and placed in the ark of the covenant which was place in the house to My name after Solomon son of David fulfilled the promise I made to his father David that he should build the house to My name in the place I had chosen for it to be built which was later cast down and has lain desolate until now, the ark of the covenant shall not be returned to Israel and shall lay hidden until the house to My Name is rebuilt.

    Once the house to My Name has been rebuilt it shall be revealed where it is hidden and shall return unto the place wherein it once resided and as aforetime none shall be able to resist its return. There it shall remain whilst Israel remains faithful unto Me and obeys all of My Holy Laws and keeps to the covenant I made with them through Moses My servant.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment