Saturday 9 January 2016

#GOD'S #JUST #JUDGEMENT TO GO #OUT #UPON ALL THE #EARTH.


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true redeemer and saviour.

    Justice will be like an eagle flying over all the earth seeking out injustice none shall escape its sight and wherein it is found and those who cause it are the cause of it and are its perpetrators they shall be dealt with swiftly even as an eagle spots it prey and strikes it with its talons swift and terrible shall be the Judgement thereof. The time of leniency and hold back Judgement and the punishment thereof has ended. The same it shall be with all immorality not as mankind see's it but as it is set down in My Word saith the Lord Hosts.
     But saith I Judgement starts with all those who profess to be of Me like My Word says Judgment begins at the house of the God and so shall it be, then it shall go out unto all Nations one by one until all the Nations have be Judged those that are not of Me shall fall by My swift and terrible sword, those who are of Me shall be blessed and protected from all harm and as I did with Abraham when I met him on the plains of Mamre by the terebinth trees when he interceded with Me over Sodom and Gomorrah wherein Lot resided if there be but ten righteous persons within a Nation I shall hold back My Judgement and Punishment but if there be not one then the full force of My wrath shall fall on those Nations and the plagues of Egypt shall seem like nothing as compared to that which shall fall upon unrighteous peoples and Nations. As ye have seen the Word that I send to thee is no mere blowing in the wind these are no empty promises even as the Earth and the Universe exist and it is I who rule over all so shall this come to pass this is My promise unto thee. So it begins!

This is the Word of the Lord to you

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment