Tuesday 26 January 2016

#THE #EXISTENCE OF #GOD #THE MESSIAH AND #RUACH #HAKO'DESH(THE HOLY SPIRIT) AND THE #UNBELIEF OF #MANKIND

#THE #EXISTENCE OF #GOD #THE MESSIAH AND #RUACH #HAKO'DESH(THE HOLY SPIRIT) AND THE #UNBELIEF OF #MANKIND

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee, humanity or mankind in the majority seems to be under the mistaken opinion or impression or belief that if the majority of humanity stops believing in Me that I will like the ancient mythical gods of old disappear or fade completely out of existence as they did, mainly because they were and are fancies of mankind’s vain imaginations for when they cannot explain an event rather than accept the truth their hearts reveal to them they invent a reason or a mythical being which caused the event or the disaster or the catastrophe and seek to appease that supposed deity but when they stop believing in that supposed deity suddenly it no longer exist, it becomes effectively dead. But not so with Me ye stop believing all ye want and still I exist for I AM THAT I AM. Rather it is My existence upon which thine depends for ye live and move and have thy being in Me for I am everywhere at once and the source of all life. I am there at thy birth and give ye life and am there at thy death and pass ye into eternity. Thy scientist are ever physically seeking to prove I don't exist but in the end they will only prove that I do.

    More so doth thine eternal existence rely on My Judgement of thee and the existence of Earth the Universe and all that in it exists. Thus it is that the greatest sin or crime perpetuated by mankind is unbelief in Me in My commandments and the punishment of breaking the slightest one of them, for in Judgement every breaking of My commandments ye shall be Judged upon and the punishment unto perfection shall be applied. For it is that I expect all to obey My Holy Commandments perfectly and there is a gift given to those who believe to have the strength to do so even Faith in the only true Messiah's blood the blood of the true Passover lamb and salvation through Him. For all who come before Me in Judgement through Him shall be accounted pure holy and righteous and shall exist in My presence forever.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment