Thursday 17 February 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SAVIOUR THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #GUINEA-BISSAU SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED #FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL the Eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood doth cleanse all who believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer of Original sin and of all of  the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus as it is written, revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets so shall all that which is set down and revealed to come to pass upon all of the face of the Earth in these last and end days when as so set down saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens all the Nations of the Earth shall having been Judged by My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens be punished by the out pouring upon them the full fury of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger in death and destruction even as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments in that these now are the end of days and the Judging of the Nations hath as so said been fulfilled and completed thus having found all of the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin now it is that the punishing of the all of the Nations of the Earth by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall in earnest now begin even as I saith the Holy One Of Israel so said and set down that it would when once the days of grace and Mercy given to all the Nations of Mankind hath ended even those days wherein they could have if chosen to do so been by Faith saved, redeemed and therefore could have become Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight by being cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Saviour Redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah  IMMANUEL of all their sins crimes and the transgressions committed as so said in the breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity  and of as afore said Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and in Judgment upon Judgement day at the end of days could have been saved from My wrath and anger to come that shall be poured forth at the end of days when Judgement dawns upon all of those of mankind who have been found guilty of having broken All of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Moral Law and the committing of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity and immorality. Thus as those days of grace and mercy having now as said ended and the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations thus found As Judged guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and having rejected salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy so shall it be, as I have thus far done in the punishing of the Nation As Judged by Me saith the Lord God so shall I continue to punish all of the Nations of the Earth saith the Lord God and of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens that I have found guilty Original Sin and the breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments  that are yet to be punished. But it is that not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law and of great evil wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth as I shall at this time punish GUINEA-BISSAU for having been found by Me saith the Lord God guilty of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by this and all of the Nations of mankind’s pollution that is the cause of the devastation of the Earth’s environment Thus it was in the beginning into mankind’s care and protection placed I the environment of the Earth and especially the care and protection of all of the creatures of My creation and thus as so said gave I dominion over the creatures of My creation and so I say again gave mankind dominion over all of the creatures of My Creation as said afore I  place them into the care and protection of mankind  of which as so said afore and say again mankind has most miserably and most wickedly failed in their God given responsibility for which those found guilty thereof shall for all eternity suffer the consequences in the bottomless pit and sheol thus it is and shall be those of mankind found guilty in  Judgement I shall not hold guiltless any in Judgement found guilty of committing these crimes against the creatures of My creation and the devastation of the environment but shall as so said commit them to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever and from where there is and never can be any escape and as I shall at this time and in Judgment punish the Nations for their sins crimes and transgressions of as so said the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness so shall I Judge the Governments of the Nations not only of Africa  but of all of the Nations of mankind  that have failed to meet their electoral and God given responsibility in the meeting of the needs of the needy of their Nations even at this time of this Nation GUINEA-BISSAU even of the needs of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow and the elderly of the orphan the homeless the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugees within this Nations  gates fleeing mainly wicked and corrupt and  evil governments, civil war torture and  persecution even those also fleeing drought and famine who would not have done so if they had had the help they needed of which should have been but was not forth coming from the wealthy and powerful Nations of the Earth who have the capability and excess wealth to aid the poverty stricken Nations of the Earth but still fail and refuse to aid them as they need offering only so much aid as to ease their guilty consciences wasting their excess wealth on that which as so said is not bread even that bread their wealth that could have been bought to feed all of the hungry destitute and poverty stricken Nations of the Earth. Thus so shall  I not only in Judgment severely punish and not hold the guilty Nations guiltless but indeed even at this time I shall punish them most severely even also all of those guilty of the crimes transgression and sins set down herein by Earth Quake, whirlwind and fire by volcanic activity in diverse Nations by tsunamis and great tidal waves and storms by tornadoes , hurricanes and by floods drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases thus shall I of a certainty punish all the disobedient unrepentant selfish Nations of the Earth guilty as so said in the main of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word and written since the beginning upon the fleshy hearts of mankind even that which they so named their conscience that convicts them when they are not only doing wrong but also when they have broken My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is only those who commit the most wicked of horrific crimes do I hardened their hearts and set their destiny to be without a shadow of a doubt to be at the end of their days cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit and of a certainty into the flames of everlasting torment that reside therein. But as so said even at this time in wrath and anger as I have as Judged punished thus far those Nation I have found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I punish this Nation in wrath and anger even according to the punishment as so demanded and set down in My Word by My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation GUINEA-BISSAU if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.   

 

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee 

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment