Thursday 24 February 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #LEBANON HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour and redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL eternal Passover Lamb of all of those of mankind and the Holy people Israel who by Faith have been washed clean in His shed blood of first Original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments in all of their lives upon the Earth and have by Faith in Him renewed Covenant with Me obeying from the heart all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law as is set down and revealed in all of My Word the Law and the Prophets according to My Will and purposes thus doing My Will upon the Earth as it is done in the Heaven of Heaven’s even in all of the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it is and was that  I by the Word of My Mouth brought into being all of creation for commanded and it was so and said and it came to pass, even all of creation called by mankind the Universe and all that in it that doth exists and at the centre of My Creation created I the Earth and the Sun to light the day and the Moon the night along with all of the stars of the Heavens fixed in their place in all of creation and in Heavens of Heavens the Kingdom of Heaven wherein dwell all the Hosts of Heaven before My throne and upon the surface of the Earth created I all of the creatures of Land Sea and Air but more so created I saith the Lord God; to the glory of My Holy Name Mankind their bodies from formed from the dust of the ground and in My Image created I their souls and breathed them into their bodies and they became living human beings created in My Image Immortal upon the Earth having only beginning but no end of days for then until they fell existed in eternity wherein exists not the passing of days death the grave sin and all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity thsu upon being deceived by the Adversary they fell by committing the first and Original sin and were then cast by Me saith the Lord God of all of creation out of Eternity and Eden’s Garden the curse of death spiritual descending upon them which is the first death which is being cut off from the source of al Life as warned and eventual physical death the second death which by them fell upon all of creation along with the beginning  of days now soon to come to an end for did I not say; as is set down in My Word; that in the instance that thou doth break My first Commandment which was not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; given in Eden’s Garden to mankind’s first parents; thou shalt surely die and as they disobeyed as afore said so they died spiritually and would eventually at the end of their physical life die physically; for said I not that it is appointed for all of mankind once to die and then to come before ME in Judgment upon Judgment day but not upon mankind alone did the curse of death and corruption descend but also upon all of creation because of the Fall. But a means of escaping My wrath and anger to come in Judgment upon Judgment day, even of a way back unto Me was given to all of the descendants of Mankind’s and the Holy Peoples Israel’s first parents Adam and Eve by Faith in the promised Messiah saviour and redeemer that I would send all of those ordained out of every tribe people and Nation to become the redeemed of the Lamb even all of those who would come by Faith to accept the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb whose shed blood poured forth cleanses all of those who believe in Him by Faith of first original sin and of all of the sins crime and transgressions of breaking throughout their life any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments . Thus it is as so said gave I unto mankind dominion over all of the creatures of My creation and therefore in doing so made mankind responsible for their care welfare and protection with a warning that if they failed in their responsibility towards the creatures of My creation that I would rain down upon their heads in wrath and anger death and destruction and in Judgement upon Judgement day would not hold any found guilty thereof failing so to do guiltless but shall punish them most severely by casting their bodies down unto the dust of the ground from whence they were created and their souls; person personality the core of their being; into sheol and the bottomless pit. Thus as so warned now in these days of wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets have I and shall I punish all the Judged Nations of the Earth one by one even as I have done so shall I continue so to do even in these days and at this time even punish as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments LEBANON as is demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments for the breaking of any and all of them as is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word, Law and the prophets. Thus it shall be as so said and set down that Judgement shall begin with My own House and My people even ISRAEL and from thence forth all the Nations of the Earth one by one and it shall be that the Last Nation to exist upon the Earth shall by Me saith The Lord God of the Hosts of the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens shall be the first after Israel to come before Me upon Judgement day to be Judged and if having remained fallen and unrepentant having rejected the salvation and redemption offered  in the days of grace and mercy ended an also  found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all manner of evil and wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and guilty of the deaths through the pollution of the environment of the creatures of My creation shall be the First  to be Judged and punished by the casting of them into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burns the flames of eternal torment. But the first to exist upon the Earth having been found guilty in the days of wrath and anger of breaking all of My holy Laws And Commandments and My Moral Law and all manner of great wickedness shall be the Last to come before Me in Judgement upon Judgement day and having remained fallen and unrepentant of original sin and having rejected the salvation and redemption offered  and being guilty of all of the sins crime and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be in the days of wrath and anger the Last to be Judged and punished. Thus it is that the first shall be last and the Last first on Judgment day at the end of days to be Judged and upon being found guilty of all sins crimes and transgressions and original sin punished by being cast into the bottomless pit forever. Thus as it is with the Nations so it shall be with all of mankind the first to pass from the face of the Earth shall be the last to be Judged upon Judgement day and the last to pass from the face of the Earth shall be the first to come before Me to be Judged upon Judgement day. But said I when the days of the punishing of the Nation Judged and found guilty of breaking All of My Holy Laws and Commandments commenced that the heavens would  become as brass to the prayers and pleas and supplications of mankind and as so said so have they become to all of mankind except for all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for it shall be and hath been that all who have been redeemed by faith in the only true Messiah shall by Me be overshadow and protected from all harm and alarm and shall have all their prayers pleas and supplications by Me heard and answered. Thus as so said so hath it been that as one by one have I and shall by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT punish all the Nations of the Earth Judged by Me in these days of wrath and anger death and destruction of all the unrepentant and wicked of the Earth. But I shall not alone punish this Nation even LEBANON for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and also for as afore said for the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath caused the creatures of My creation to suffer cruel  death and injury of which I shall in Judgment not hold this Nations Government guiltless and also as I have Judged and found  the government of this Nation guilty of failing to meet their responsibility in  meeting of the needs of the needy of this Nation so shall I in wrath and anger punish this Nation Government for the neglecting to meet the needs of the sick the terminally ill the blind deaf and dumb the widow and the orphan the disabled and the destitute and the poverty stricken and also meeting the needs of those seeking refugee within the gates of this Nation but more so shall I punish this Nation for neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus shall it be for all the these sins crime and transgressions I shall punish this Nation with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes and volcanic eruptions by great storms hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis tidal waves and great floods followed by the increased burning heat of the sun causing drought and famine plague pestilence and disease and finally by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT.  Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even LEBANON if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the EUROPEAN Nations that are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of  Original sin. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment