Friday 18 February 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING AS #JUDGED BEEN FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #EQUATORIAL #GUINEA SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

  Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour and redeemer the MESSIAH IMMANUEL whose blood alone cleanseth all of the sins crimes and transgression’s committed in the breaking of My Holy Law of all of those who have by Faith believed in and accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb but especially cleansed of Original sin the cause of the fall and the casting out of Eden’s Garden and of which all of mankind hath inherited from all Mankind’s first  parents Adam and Eve even the curse of death and the grave both spiritual and physical and the grave. Thus it is and shall be as so set down and written in My Word Law and the prophets without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin and thus therefore all who have not believed in and have accepted the Messiah as their saviour and have not by Faith been cleansed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer even the Messiah IMMANUEL  are not and cannot be saved from My wrath and anger to come upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt fallen and disobedient Nations of Mankind upon the of the Earth even all of those who are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws who shall have descending upon them full measure the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel having Judged the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged as so said I am purposed at this time to punish them, as so shall I as Judged punish this Nation even EQUATORIAL GUINEA and having searched out this Nations unto perfection to see if any of this Nation are pure and holy and righteous in My sight who obey from the heart willingly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and who believe in and follow after the only true Messiah IMMANUEL and thus upon find none and find all thereof  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption I shall by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger death and destruction punish this Nation. But not alone for these sins transgression and crimes shall I punish this Nation as I have punished the other Nations Earth so shall I also punish this Nation for the pollution and destruction of the environment of this Nation especially of the Lakes rivers streams and ponds grass Lands and forests of this Nation that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especially those Nations guilty of the deaths of the innocent creatures of the deep who having sown the seeds of the destruction of their environment and in the seas and oceans of the Earth resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation so shall they reap the whirlwind of My wrath and anger descending upon  them full measure which is and shall be their Just due punishment as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially for the breaking of My Moral as said the full measure of My Wrath and Anger in punishment shall descend upon them which is their Just due even by Earth Quake  great devastating storms hurricanes tornadoes followed by the increased heat of the sun drying out the land resulting in drought famine plagues and pestilence and the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that shall destroy houses lands possessions and crops and shall cause the land and forests of this Nation to suffer that with which I have punished and shall punish the mighty Nations of the Earth  even of all of their coast lands. But not only shall I punish this Nation but shall I forthwith by the swift terrible sharp sword of My vengeance punish all the lands and Nations of AFRICA  and all of Europe one by one excluding none no not one all shall be as so said punished according to the demands of all of My Holy Law and Commandment’s even as I am doing and shall do unto all the Nations of The Earth having been found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law and of all great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption of which the punishment thereof shall not cease until all hath been fulfilled as is so set down in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets as concerning these Last and end of days for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of My Moral Laws and of as so said afore all of great wickedness, immorality  corruption and for the failure of the government of this Nation to meet the needs of the needy of the this Nation even of the sick the lame the disable the homeless and orphan. Thus shall it be when Judgement day dawns and all of mankind hath been as Judged found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandment and guilty of Original sin they shall all be by the Angel of death cast into that place of banishment even the bottomless pit that which the Nations of the Earth call hell not for an Earthly term of imprisonment but forever and not sentenced by an Earthly court or Judge but by Me saith the Holy One of Israel even I WHO AM THAT I AM  the Eternal Infinite all present and all seeing creator and Judge of all of mankind and the Holy People Israel. Thus the sentence of those found  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of committing all manner of wickedness and evil of immorality corruption and iniquity and of rejecting in the days of grace and mercy the salvation and redemption offered thus making those who did reject the offer twice dead plucked up by the roots and as so said set down to be cast into the flames of eternal torment forever thus all of  wicked  unrepentant wicked  immoral corrupt fallen of mankind and the Nations of mankind shall in Judgement upon Judgement day in My court before My throne having been  As Judged and found guilty shall be in Judgement upon Judgement day sentenced to be forever cast into My prison even the bottomless pit and into the flames of everlasting torment that burn therein forever. Thus it is and ever shall be as I have said so shall it be that as I saith the Lord God having found all of the fallen unrepentant Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness evil corruption and immorality of the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation in all of the Earth there is and shall be but one sentence that shall be imposed on all the guilty and unrepentant of mankind and that is to be cast into My the Bottomless pit or sheol; or as the Nations call it hell; forever without mercy reprieve or parole and with no chance of escaping there from, for as is said and revealed in My Word that there is a great gulf fixed betwixt heaven and the bottomless pit and the Earth over which none can or ever shall cross. Thus say I saith the Lord God of all of creation even the Holy One of Israel the saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb of all of those who have accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer. For all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of the unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and especially of original sin for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give to all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even EQUATORIAL GUINEA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment