Saturday 19 February 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN FOUND IN THESE END OF DAYS AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #BENIN SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation and only true Saviour Redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all of the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of Original sin from off all of those who have by Faith believed in and accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer. Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time I it is who says and it comes to pass who commands and it is so in all of creation even according to My will and purpose as is so revealed in all of My Word the Law and the prophets especially as concerning these last and end of days and all that in it is that hath been brought into existence by the Word of My mouth the Earth at the centre thereof and the Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens and did form from out of the dust of the ground mankind even their bodies and breathed into  them the breath of life even their immortal souls and as I did create mankind’s body and breath into them the breath of life so created I the creatures of all of My creation from the dust of the ground and did breathed into them the breath of life even all of the creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth and as I gave mankind dominion over all of the creatures of My creation so gave I unto them the responsibility of their care and protection . I it is saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven who shall Judge with righteous Judgement when My Judgment day dawns saith the Holy One of Israel and the all of mankind come before Me to be Judged which shall come to pass when once all of the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and all have been punished as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word the Law and the prophets even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all of their great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity but more so for the breaking of My Moral Laws which are so set down and revealed in all of My Word but it is not for these sins crimes and transgressions alone shall I punish the Nations of the Earth especially this BENIN but all of the Nations upon of the face of the Earth especially now that having been Judged and found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments all of the Nation of Africa thus Judge shall be punished as so set down and demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments in all of My Word Law and the prophets modern and ancient but not only for having been found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments but  also for the destruction and pollution of the environment that is the cause of  the cruel injuries and deaths or as I; saith the Lord God; see it as the slaughter of the creatures of My creation especially the creatures of the seas and oceans of the Earth who are perishing on a massive scale from the pollution of the seas and oceans for though mankind sees it not I see it and feel it when the creatures I have created are thereby returned to the dust of the Earth physically and spiritual unto Me for I it is as so said afore I am the source of all life and from Me the spirit of the creatures goes out and unto Me upon their death return unto Me when they suffer a Natural death it is known seen by Me and when it is a cruel death by the hand of mankind I know and see it and it is thence that My wrath and anger is provoked so much so that for the deaths and injuries of the creatures of the Oceans and seas of the Earth shall I most severely at this time and in Judgement punish all the guilty thereof most severely even down and unto the deepest depths of the bottomless pit none shall escape the punishment that is their just due of being responsible for all of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and thus having as said been found guilty of these crimes against the creatures of My creation I say again shall be punished even as set down in My Word according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments as so said not only for the crimes sins and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and even My Moral Laws but for as afore said for all of the crimes sins and transgressions committed by mankind against the creatures of My creation upon all of the face of the Earth thus say I vengeance is My saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and all of creation from the dust of the ground to the vastness of My creation even of all of that which mankind the Universe which as so said I hold in the palm of My hand thus as so said  I shall repay mankind for all of its cruelty perpetrated upon all of the creatures of the Earth past present and future even until Judgment day dawns. But also as so said nothing in the whole of the creation is hidden from My sight from the least to the greatest all the words thoughts and deeds of all of mankind and are known by Me and are record in the book of the life even of all of the lives of mankind from beginning and the fall of mankind until Judgment day dawns when as so said all of mankind living and those passed on shall comes before Me upon Judgement day to be Justly Judged the shall the book of life be opened and read before all out loud as each and every one of mankind comes before Me to be Judged for they shall be known by all; as it said in My Word; even as they know themselves for nothing that is hidden shall remain hidden for all shall come into the light of truth and be revealed unto all to the praise and glory of My Holy Name. But as so said I have Judged this Nation BENIN and have given it as I have all of the Nations of the Earth a period of grace and mercy wherein this Nations could have turned and repented of their sins crimes and transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and through faith in the Messiah could have been redeemed and cleansed by His shed blood have been made Holy and righteous in My sight and given the strength and will to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments according to My Will upon the Earth throughout the rest of their lives as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom. But they having refused to turn unto Me and be redeemed by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL even the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb and having remained unrepentant and fallen guilty of original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then it is that the all consuming fires as so said shall be poured out upon this Nation BENIN by Earth quake and fire by tornado and hurricanes by floods and tsunamis by volcanic activity and thereafter by drought and famine by plague and pestilence they shall become as chaff before the summer threshing floor ready to be cast into the fires  everlasting torment that burn forever in the bottomless pit fore. But and also shall I punish the Government of this Nation and found it guilty of failing in its God given and electoral responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the orphan and the outcast the Homeless the  poverty stricken and destitute the refugee within their gates and all of the ethnic minorities of their Nation but and especially in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But it is thus that I shall indeed punish most severely any who persecute or foster or promote hatred for any ethnic minority race people or creed contrary to their own race people or creed or as I am the creator of mankind so all of mankind are equal in My sight and all by Me shall be equally weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and all shall be either condemned to the bottomless pit if found guilty and unrepentant of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and if having repented and having become the redeemed of the Lamb even the Messiah having been by Faith cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression even of original sin all shall equally be rewarded and clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah and shall as the Messiah IMMANUEL ascended into the Heaven of Heavens even  the Kingdom of Heaven so shall they ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne forever. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation BENIN if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment