Tuesday 1 February 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL DR #CONGO SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour, redeemer and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood alone can cleanse all of those who by Faith repent believe in and accept the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb of mankind and of the Holy People Israel of all their sins crimes and transgressions  committed throughout their life in breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially of inherited Original sin for as is written and set down in My Word saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens without the shedding of blood there can be no remission or forgiveness of sin especially Original the first sin committed by Adam and Eve in Eden’s Garden and inherited by all of mankind they being mankind’s first parents and as written in My Holy Law and Commandments the sins of the parent shall be passed on to their children and in the case of original sin being the cause of the fall of mankind and of first spiritual and then physical death that not only descended  upon all of mankind alone but upon all of creation. Thus as so said a time of grace and mercy now ended was given to the Nations of the Earth that were as Judged by My Just Judgement found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandment wherein they could have repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and turn unto Me to obey from the Heart all of My Holy Law and Commandments having by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL been forgiven and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions especially original sin through His shed blood  but as so said in the days of grace and mercy  if repentance and redemption by faith in Him was not forth coming then I saith the Lord God of Hosts said I would of a certainty punish all of the unrepentant fallen wicked Nations of the Earth one by one beginning with My own people even the House of Israel and as it is written so shall it and hath it been done  and thus far Have I as Judged and shall I punished  all the Nations of Americas but now it is at this time have I and shall I saith the Lord God punish all of the Nations of Africa as so shall I in the days to come punish all of the Nations of the Middle East and Europe and then all the Nations of Asia and south East Asia thus it is as said afore I have As Judged by My Just Judgement  found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law and also guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity thus as so said so shall I in wrath and anger punish all of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty and unrepentant of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and of Original sin most severally at this time and in the days to come as so said beginning with the House of Israel and then all the Nations thus far as Judged by My Just Judgement and found as so said guilt and unrepentant of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus it is that I shall punish all the Nation of the Earth having as Judged found guilty and as so as unrepentant of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions by tsunamis and tidal waves resulting from under sea quakes also by hurricanes and tornadoes by floods and the increased heat of the Sun resulting in famine and drought followed by unstoppable plagues, pestilence and disease of which shall not cease until all the unrepentant disobedient unbelieving wicked and fallen Nations of the Earth have been punished by Me even as My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law demands even unto perfection for it is that as afore said once the Judging and the punishing of all the wicked rebellious and unbelieving Nations of the Earth hath been fulfilled in accordance with My Holy Will and purposes as hath been as revealed in all of My Word, Law and the prophets and all of the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the punishing of wicked and unbelieving Nations hath been fulfilled and the final battle fought then Judgment day shall dawn wherein all of mankind and the Nations of mankind shall be brought before My Judgement Throne on Judgment day to be Judged and punished even all of the Nations of the Earth past present and future shall be brought before My Judgment Throne to be Judged and if found guilty of all of the sins transgressions and crimes committed throughout their lives on Earth in the of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall be taken once found guilty and sentenced shall by the Angel of death be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein the flames of  everlasting torment burn and from whence once cast therein there is no return but not only shall the wicked fallen and unrepentant Nations be cast therein but and also the Adversary and his followers are cast therein even that place called by the Nations hell of which as so said afore their understanding of the bottomless pit  is but a mere fantasy of their imaginations as they shall find out once Judgement day hath ended and the reality of the bottomless pit dawns upon them even that place wherein there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the fires of regret and torment go not out. Thus it is as so said I have as Judged by My Just Judgement found this Nation guilty as charged DR CONGO of the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall punish this Nation DR CONGO in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality but also for the failure of their Government to fulfil its God given responsibility to provided for and meet the needs of the needy of their Nation in the provision of adequate health care for sick the disabled the lame the deaf dumb and blind of which is the responsibility of every Nations Government to provide for the needy of their people but their failure to keep the promises made to their people when seeking to be elected to Govern their Nation to provide adequate health welfare and security for all of the people of their Nation from the richest to the poorest from the greatest to weakest from the highest to the lowest of their Nation of which in many cases hath and is prove to be as empty as the sound of a pea in an empty tin can. Promises made knowing they will or can never keep and believing they will escape having to keep them and never be held to account of that they will and shall be mistaken their peoples memory to a certain extent may be short and the promises soon forgotten but My memory is infinite and eternal saith the Lord God and for every promise not kept there will be by My Hand consequence and punishment for all of those who do not keep their promises. But also not only for all the sins and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the neglecting of the needy of these Nations by these Nations governments shall they suffer My wrath and anger if found guilty but also for all the devastation and the pollution of the environment that hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation. Thus for all the sins and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality and also for the pollution and devastation of the environment especially the oceans and seas and  the government’s failure to protect and safe guard the environment and the creatures of this Nation so shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUE. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even DR CONGO if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment