Thursday 10 February 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE END OF DAYS #BOTSWANA SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING AS #JUDGED BEEN FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only saviour and redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood doth cleanse all those who have and shall accept the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer, from all  their sins crimes and transgressions committed in of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments throughout their life especially of Original inherited sin without which there is no salvation or redemption saith the Holy One of Israel and of the creator of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and all that is set therein even  of all of creation and the Sun Moon and the stars set in their place and course, creator especially the Earth created at the centre of My creation and all that exist thereon even mankind and all the creatures of My creation and of which all thing in all of the creation and upon the Earth are being Worked out by Ruach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit according to MY WILL AND PURPOSES as saith the Holy One of Israel so ordained and set down by Me in all of eternity and of which is also so set down and revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets especially as concerning at this time these the Last days and as also as is so set down and revealed in My Word the coming of the end of this creation when the last day of the end of days dawns and when  also once As Judged and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments all of mankind by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts have been punished as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments and thus when all hath been fulfilled is also set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and in all of the prophets and as thus Judgment day ends so shall the old creation been rolled up like as a scroll is rolled up and end and be no more the beginning of which the signs are now being seen in all of creation and as I created the old creation so shall I created the New when once this creation hath been rolled up and cast into the fire even the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger. Thus as I created this creation so shall I create the New even by the Word of My Mouth shall I create it and at My Command shall it come into existence in which death the grave corruption and all manner of wickedness evil and immorality shall exist not or the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments or of Original sin for as said nought of the old creation shall exist therein for My Will shall be done in all of the New creation as it is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus shall it be in Judgment upon Judgment day after being found guilty of all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality and corruption and all manner of iniquity and evil that all the unrepentant and fallen wicked of the Earth even all of those who have broken any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and are guilty of original sin with the Adversary and his followers shall have been in Judgement condemned and have been cast down into the bottomless pit and sheol named by mankind Hell of which as so said that name and the description put forth by mankind’s vain imagination falls far short as so said of the true reality of My place of Punishment even the bottomless pit wherein as said all the fallen of mankind and the Adversary and his followers shall be cast therein to dwell forever and all of those who have repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions; not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but of original sin committed by Adam and Eve and inherited by all of their descendants; and have been forgiven and by Faith washed clean in the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and by Him redeemed shall be resurrected unto eternal life and shall ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven  even as so did Messiah after His resurrection ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven even My Kingdom of Heaven saith the Lord God of all of creation and thus the New creation shall begin with the creation of a new Sun Moon and the Stars of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens thus all in the new creation shall be created anew for they shall be even as they were before mankind fell but More so for the Heavenly Jerusalem along with Hosts of Heaven and the redeemed of the Lamb shall descend to the New Earth and they shall go forth at My command and multiply and cover the whole of creation with their offspring as the waters cover the sea. But as afore said in these last days even the day of troubles prophesied to descend upon all of mankind in the Last days before My Judgment day dawns that when once the Judging of the Nations as so set down in My Word hath been fulfilled then as Judged the Nations found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and moral Law and guilty of great wickedness and evil immorality and corruption shall be punished. Thus as the Nations have been Judged according to My Just Judgement and the verdict given thereof many of the Nations have been punished as so shall all the remaining Nations thereof be punished according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the breaking thereof and shall not end till all the Nations having been Judged punished even as is so set down in and revealed in My Word and that these days of punishment that have and are continuing shall not end until each and every Nation thus Judged hath been punished even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and as so said so I repeat unless as so revealed these days even the last days now come about upon the Earth had been by Me shortened no flesh would have been saved and as so revealed in all of My Word Law and the Prophets so hath it and shall it be fulfilled even as so set down in My Word unto perfection. Thus as so set down in the Judging of the Nations saith the Lord God did I given a period of grace and mercy wherein those Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and the committing of great wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity especially this Nation the BOTSWANA could have if they had repented and have been cleansed through the shed blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL escaped My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgment day and escape being cast into the bottomless pit forever and could have by seek of Me forgiveness of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL through His shed blood could have been cleansed of all of the sins crimes and transgressions and  of original sin and become  pure and holy in My sight and become the redeemed of the Lamb inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom who would in Judgment be acquitted and thereafter ascend into the Kingdom of heaven forever but many of the Nations having rejected the salvation and redemption offered even to repent and by the saviour and redeemer resurrected unto everlasting life even by Faith in the Messiah even the only true Passover Lamb and redeemer IMMANUEL and as so said the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger entered in and thus it was and is that as Judged there only remains for the unrepentant Nations of the Earth to be in wrath and anger by Me saith the Holy One of Israel punished and when Judgement day dawns be found guilty of all manner of wickedness and evil of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law and to be cast by the angel of death into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment  along with the Adversary and all of his followers forever. But one thing I shall put before mankind and that is I repeat that the point of no return for the recovery of the Earth’s environment the devastation and destruction of which hath been caused by Mankind hath passed and that no matter what mankind does now will not stop the inevitable coming to pass the only thing mankind now can do now is to slow it down and delay the inevitable cataclysmic destruction this is and shall come to pass not halt it. Thus though as so said I have Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of this  Nations  government failing in their God give  responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the disabled the elderly the widow and the orphan and the terminally ill of the destitute and the poverty stricken and the caring for and protection of the young the very young the weak and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse injure or even murder them and guilty of the pollution and the destruction of their environment that hath and doth cause the unnecessary cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation thus it is that as so said I shall punish BOTSWANA in wrath and anger with IRON ROD of My Just Judgement by great storms hurricanes tornadoes Earthquakes tidal waves and tsunamis by volcanic activity and floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilences and uncontrollable diseases. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even the BOTSWANA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment