Friday 25 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #BARBADOS SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN IN THESE #END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the only true  Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of all of the Holy People even Israel and all those of mankind who believe in and have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer by Faith and having been forgiven and cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Original sin become inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven and My children saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be who shall as He the Messiah did ascend into their inheritance at the end of their Earthy Lives. Thus say I unto thee at this time as I shall punish as so said all the Nations of the Americas even all the Nations of  Northern America and central America so shall I as Judged punish this Nation even BARBADOS as I shall as Judged punish the remaining Nations of the Caribbean as I shall punish each and every Nation of South America and as I shall punish all the other Nations of the Earth thus Judged and in the days of grace and mercy given  the opportunity to repent and through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah be redeemed and escape My wrath to come upon all the Nations of mankind not only at this time but upon Judgment day at the end of days when all of mankind shall be Judged and punished  those who are unrepentant wicked and corrupt and immoral cast into the bottomless pit being  guilty mainly of breaking all of My Holy laws and Commandments and Moral Laws having rejected the salvation and redemption offered and the days of grace and mercy given by Me ended thus for all of those who have thus rejected that which was freely offered  the days now of wrath and anger have begun with the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that travels on swift wings which shall descend upon all the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth to strike them down unto the dust of the ground even all those who have and continue to break each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also are guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of the pollution and destruction of My creation even of the environment of the Earth resulting not only in the increased mortality of mankind but also the cause of the deaths of the creatures of the Earth of which I shall no longer tolerate but indeed shall as so said afore pour out upon each and every one found guilty of these crimes the full measure of My wrath and anger. But it is as with the courts of mankind so with Mine but more so those having been found guilty of committing all of these crimes even of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments and against the creatures of the Earth and its environment shall be Judged by the supreme Judge of the whole of creation even I saith the Lord God  eve I AM THAT I AM even the only true eternal Judged of the quick being the living at the end of days when My Judgment day dawns  and the dead all of those who shall be raised from their graves and brought before My Judgement seat to be Judged by Me saith the Lord God of Host even the Holy One of Israel for all of their crimes and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments throughout all of their lives upon the Earth even of thought word and deed and of Original sin of which without the forgiveness and cleansing thereof there can be no salvation or redemption thus if the verdict is guilty as charged then the just due punishment shall be pronounced and  shall then at that time be swiftly carried out, but as so said as I am a Just and merciful God I have gave all of the Nations of mankind  a time of grace and mercy so that those found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws could repent  and turn unto Me saith the Lord God and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People  by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and escape their Just Judgment due being cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and thus becoming pure Holy and righteous in My sight  blood and saved from My wrath to come upon all of the unrepentant and wicked of the Earth when in upon Judgment day I shall Judge and punish all the wicked of the Earth the Living and the dead raised from their graves and brought before Me to be Judged punished and cast into the bottomless pit by the angel of death thus having as said mankind in the days of grace and mercy rejected the salvation and redemption offered thus it is that all of mankind are without excuse for they have in all the days of grace mercy  given when the promise of a Messiah was given could accept or reject salvation and redemption by Faith in the promised Messiah to come and was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL as foretold in all of My Word Law and the prophets who when He came promised eternal life to all of those who believed in and accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer  in deep sincerity and humility by Faith Him when He was upon the altar of grace and mercy sacrificed for all of those who had did and would accept Him by Faith as their only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb. Thus it is and shall be in Judgement upon Judgement day when all of mankind passed present and future come before Me to be Judged having been acquitted and counted Holy and Righteous bein covered by His righteousness the Angel of death upon seeing the blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL upon the doors and lintels of their hearts will Passover them and then it is that they shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne forever for the Messiah IMMANUEL is the only way whereby any of mankind could and shall be saved from My wrath to come when Judgment day dawns, He alone was and is the only true way to gain eternal life and enter My Heavenly Kingdom. But as so said as I have Judge all the Nations upon the face of the Earth and as the days of grace and  hath come to an end whereby they were given the chance to turn and repent and obey by  Faith in the Messiah all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as it is done in the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom and at last to come to be with Me before My throne for ever so shall it be with all of those who have rejected the salvation and redemption offered and who could have been  through Faith in the only true Messiah resurrected unto eternal life and have remained unrepentant so as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the punishing  of the Nations hath come about where in hath begun the full outpouring in punishment of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Hurricanes and great floods and storms as have never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth and by plague and famine drought and disease and pestilence until all the Nations of the Earth that have been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation that exist upon the face of the Earth by neglect or by the pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth upon which the creatures as well of mankind relies for their existence or the deliberate slaughter of the creatures of the Earth for pleasure or for profit and gain have been by the fullness of My Wrath and anger outpoured been punished and at that great and terrible day of Judgment finally cast into the fiery furnace of the lake wherein burns the fires of everlasting torment from which none of the wicked and disobedient and unbelieving of mankind shall never escape fore as said between the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment there is a great gulf fixed over which none shall ever cross. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as BARBADOS is concerned as they have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and the neglect of the needy of their Nation the pollution and destruction of their environment they shall be punished by the all consuming flames of Mt Wrath and anger full measure. But in as far as the punishment of the Nations of the Caribbean and especially BARBADOS are concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth so say I unto BARBADOS this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation  in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment