Friday 18 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #ANTIGUA AND #BARBUDA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL the only true eternal Passover Lamb and the saviour and redeemer of all of those of mankind and the Holy people who have by Faith believed in and have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer who have through His shed blood hath been forgiven and cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but more so of Original sin without which there is and can be no Salvation or redemption. Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven the Heaven of Heavens and all that lives and moves and hath their being upon the surface of the Earth both the creatures thereof and all of mankind thus it is I who says and it comes to pass who commands and it is so even according to My will and purpose as hath been revealed and set down in My Word. Thus as said afore I who it is that hath created all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation so named by mankind the Universe thus it is that by the Word of My mouth I created the Earth at the centre of My creation and the Sun  to rule the day Moon the Night along with the stars of the Heavens and did I it is who formed from the dust of the ground mankind and all of the creature of My creation thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel saviour and redeemer of all of those who have by Faith been washed clean in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and are counted in My sight as pure Holy and righteous and inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens who in seven days created  all of creation from the dust of the ground and the sand of the seas shore to the vastness of My Creation and did set therein all that hath doth and shall exist therein until Judgment day dawns but as My ways are not Mankind’s ways and Mankind’s will not My will as My Word hath and doth reveal neither are the span of My days as the span of mankind’s days for in it is with Me there are no beginning or end of days for I AM THAT I AM, am infinite and eternal in all of My Being thus doth it not say in My Word a thousand ‘s of mankind a year’s re to Me but as yesterday when it hath passed.  Thus say I now that as mankind’s will is not My will and My will not mankind’s both cannot exist together at peace in all of My creation and especially in the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens thus this I say unto thee is the cause of the last great battle to be fought on the plains of Megiddo as so set down and revealed in My Word even of the outcome of the Battle for as all of creation belongs unto Me and none other and as so said in Word as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in the Kingdom of Heaven so Must My Will be done in all of the Earth and in all of My creation thus all that is contrary to My Will and purpose cannot and shall not exist in all of the My Creation and must be cast out and banished as so shall all of those of Mankind who do their own will and refuse to do My will shall be cast out and banished in the end when Judgement begins upon Judgement day. Thus it shall be as mankind fell and was banished from Eden’s garden all of those who do as did Adam and Eve in the breaking of My first commandment  follow after  their own will and not Mine so had I to create a place where in all of those who followed after their own will could be banished to after their life on Earth ended if they remained fallen and unrepentant even the bottomless pit and as mankind was created by Me and is part of My creation and rebelled against Me in the breaking of the first commandment so must mankind be punished even as Adam and Eve were when I cast them out of Eden so not only is the bottomless pit a place of banishment alone but a place of punishment for having and continuing to rebel against Me in the breaking of the first commandment and then thereafter in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments thus says it not in My Word especially in one payer “Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven even that prayer called by Mankind the Lord’s prayer which is My prayer given by My Word unto mankind.” Thus also this is the reason why mankind who seek to do their own will can never ever enter My Kingdom of Heaven and is in reality the true source of the fall and of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption rebellion and unbelief thus it hath been and is and ever shall be until mankind is willing to do My will willingly then banishment as begun in the casting out of Eden so must the destiny be of all of those of mankind who are unwilling to do My Will from the heart and continue blatantly disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for it is that I desire all of mankind willingly to do My will upon the Earth, but not by force but by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down in My Word. But as banishment means a casting out as so said there must be a place of banishment thus as the bottomless pit was created as place of banishment  and punishment for all of the fallen of mankind for as I created mankind in My image neither can I erase mankind from existence for that would be as said afore like unto a father destroying his own children and thus as mankind are My creation and thus though fallen are still My children and like unto the father who cast out a rebellious and wicked child who adamantly refuse to obey willingly their parents as they should so I had to cast out mankind from Eden’s garden and though the curse of death descend upon mankind and creation for their sake so the execution of the death sentence of mankind physically was delayed so that mankind could return unto Me through the promise I gave  of a Messiah and saviour to come as would the father of a rebellious wayward child give that child in hope every opportunity to repent and return seeking their fathers forgiveness and that hope remains  in Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of heaven until each and every one of mankind passes from the Earth by death physical for once that boundary is crossed there is no redemption or resurrection forever So I hoped in the days of grace and mercy mankind would repent and by Faith in the redeemer and Messiah returning unto Me. So because mankind and the Nations of mankind refused to repent at this time as they did in the days of grace and mercy by faith in the only true eternal redeemer and  saviour the Messiah IMMANUEL  even He who is the true eternal Passover Lamb and be redeemed and saved from My wrath to come in Judgment so must I cast out all of the disobedient rebellious mankind who follow after their own will and refuse to do My will willingly to that place of banishment even the bottomless pit and the path and way down there known by all the wicked and rebellious of Mankind as it hath been revealed and set down in My Word My Law and the prophets past and present. But not only hath mankind chosen this path but also the adversary and his followers who chose to do their own will and thus were cast out of heaven even the Heaven of Heavens down unto the Earth there to reside until Judgment day and upon Judgement day after being weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment cast into the bottomless pit forever. But still in My heart remains the hope that many of Mankind will willingly in these days of wrath and anger turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and begin to obey all of them willingly from the heart. Thus it was in the Judging of the Nations those found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and even all of the sins of commission and omission as afore said a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they were willing to repent and return unto Me and be redeemed by the only true Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL could have done so and would have thus escape My wrath and anger in Judgement upon Judgement day to come that shall descend upon all of the wicked, disobedient and rebellious of Mankind were but by them the offer of salvation and redemption was rejected. Thus as I said once the days of grace and mercy ended the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations thus Judged would begin so as the days of grace and mercy rejected by the Nations of Mankind hath ended and the days of wrath and anger begun and shall as so said continue until all the Nations by Me have been punished saith the Lord God according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and I repeat as said shall not end until all the Nations thus Judged one by one have been punished and then shall come to pass the Last Great battle and there after the end of days and the dawning of Judgment day. So as My Word of warning goes out to all of mankind of that which is to come to pass upon the Earth so hath also the signs and events prophesies in past times as revealed in My Word as concerning these Last days and the end of days and the coming dawning of Judgment day been witnessed upon in all of the  Earth by all of mankind who see the disasters not as the signs of the coming of the  end of days but as acts of Nature. But as with the other Nations thus Judged so shall it be with this Nation even ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA if found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy laws and Commandments but also of causing through pollution the devastation of their environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation and thus it is I shall not hold in Judgement those responsible for doing so guiltless but shall Judged and punish them unto perfection. Thus as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger commenced so shall I; as I shall with all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me; punish them in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes an great storms greater than those thus far descended upon the Nations of the Earth as never afore seen upon the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such ferocity that no structure in their passing shall be left standing followed by the increased heat of the sun drying out and scorching the Earth so much so that no crops will grow therein resulting in famine drought plagues, pestilence and unstoppable diseases of famine. But in as far as the Governments of these this Nation even ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA is concerned as I have done so with others so shall I Judged and condemn this Government having been found failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with this Nations gates but more so shall I punish this government in the find of them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA- and all of the Nations of the Americas Asia south East Asia the Middle East the far East Oceania and Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA and all the Nations of Asia and Europe and the Americas if they all turn; as afore said; not from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 
from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment