Monday 28 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #VENEZUELA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS PUNISH #VENEZUELA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

      Thus saith the Holy One of Israel Lord God of Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens who am Mighty to save and Mighty in wrath and anger to punish all the wicked and unrepentant of the Nations of the Earth especially the Nations of Europe which are and have been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I who shall in the coming days shall pour forth upon them all full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger even upon all the unrepentant wicked Nations not only of Europe but all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth that as Judged I have found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and as so said and set down afore and so say I again unto My People Israel make no mistake as concerning JUDGEMENT AND THE BEGINNING THEREOF for as so said in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall My People Israel be first to be Me as Judged punished for all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of Covenant made in the wilderness at SINAI with Me by the hand of Mosher called by the Nations Moses My friend and servant and the only one to have met with Me face to face and did lead thee unto the Land of Promise fulfilling the promise I gave to unto Abraham and his descendants forever thus as so said unto the Nations so say unto first and foremost that without the forgiveness and cleansing of Original sin there is and can be no salvation redemption or remission of sin and of the  breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of all of My Holy laws and Commandments there is no and can be no salvation, redemption or remission of any and all sin. Thus as so said so shall all come to pass as so set down and revealed in all of My Word the Law and the prophets especially as concerning all of the rebellious House of Israel that have committed all manner of abominations in My sight thus as I said afore so say again I shall indeed cleanse all the Land of promise of all that pollutes it especially of all that doth pollute My Holy City Jerusalem and as I have so set down so shall it come to pass unto perfection.  But not only cleanse the land of Promise of all of  buildings that do not at the present time belong unto Israel but are of the Nations of the Earth Thus say I that the Land of promise is Israel’s inheritance that shall as promised belong in the end unto Israel even all of that  occupied by those of the Nations who are not of Me and also those of Israel according to the flesh who follow after the ways of the Nations of the Earth whose hearts are far from Me covenant breakers despisers of all that is pure and holy and righteous in My sight and as so I said afore that Judgment shall begin with Mine own people Nation even the House of Israel so shall come to pass for as the majority of the house of Israel have reject Me so I in wrath and anger shall reject them and shall punish them with the full fury of My wrath and anger as I did in the years or provocation when Israel provoked  My wrath and anger to descend full measure upon them. Thus it hath been that all the daylong have I called out to thee O Israel My People to repent and return Me but thine ears where deaf unto My Voice and thine eyes blind unto the warning I put before thee. But as I so promise so shall I do I shall not cast thee forth from the Land of Promise as in times past nor shall I as I have afore time because of all of thy wickedness and rebellion against Me and the abominable practices committed by thee and the breaking of My Covenant and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments sent thee into captivity but shall punish thee within the Land of promise and as I did with those in Mosher’s day at the foot of My Holy Mountain did rebel against Me in the creation of an idol of gold and fell down and worshiped it even those whom in one day did I saith the Holy One of Israel give over unto the grave and sheol even the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment all of  those who committed that great sin and transgression even the breaking one of My Holy Law forbidding  even the creation of and the bowing down and the worshiping of the creation of thine own hands Idols of Wood and stone gold and silver as so said so shall I as I did then in one day cast all of the wicked and rebellious of the House of Israel down unto the grave and sheol even the bottomless pit so shall I unless repentance and thy renewal of the covenant I made with thee and obedience to all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments willingly from the heart in spirit and in truth is forth coming I shall do unto the wicked and rebellious of the House of Israel as I did in the wilderness at the foot of My Holy Mount but nevertheless even as I shall in like manner punish the House of Israel yet even so a remnant I shall save from My Wrath to come upon all of Israel even those who shall become the sheep of My pastures and the redeemed of the Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL upright in heart and mind whose meditations of their heart and thought of their minds shall be acceptable in My sight indeed a remnant that shall called holy unto the Lord their God and be pure and Holy in My sight and they it shall be who shall raise up the House to My Name in the place it once stood and as peace and prosperity  was in Solomon’s day so shall those days return unto Israel and Israel shall be called once more My Holy Nation and My Holy People in whose midst shall dwell my Holy name and Presence in the Holy Of Holies surrounding and protecting the Ark of My Covenant as so shall the cherubim’s over shadow it with their wings so shall My People at that time be one with Me and I with them. But so shall it be in the days to come that I shall punish the Nations of the Earth and especially of South America having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus is at this time as said I shall punish My Own people Israel  thus say I unto thee saith the Holy One of Israel  of the Nations of South America if I as said shall punish all of My Holy People and Nation  as so set down in My Word time how much more shall I in the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger punish VENEZUELA and all of all the Nations of the South America one by one for as so said  the days of grace and mercy have ended and  the days of wrath and anger begun and  shall descend upon  all of the wicked rebellious and unrepentant Nations of the Earth, but as so said many a time I have no Joy in the death of the wicked of the Earth and the Nations of mankind never the less with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall My Just Judgment be executed in all of the Earth and upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus as so set down in these days of wrath and anger I shall as Judged punish VENEZUELA for having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments thus as so said I shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger not alone though for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the polluting and the destruction of the environment of the Earth of land and seas and oceans of rivers lakes and streams of the destruction of the forest of the wilderness lands of the  Earth that deprives the creatures of My creation the habitat that they need to exist and also because of the pollution that results in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation on a scale never before committed by mankind of which I shall not hold mankind guiltless of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day and shall at this time and in these days of wrath and anger pour forth upon the Nations responsible  Earthquakes and Great Storms and Hurricanes and whirlwind with fire mixed in that will make the recent Hurricanes and storms seem like unto a summers shower even as in comparison to the recent pouring forth of My wrath and anger up the Nations thus far punished by Me.. But as so said I shall punish this Nations government for having been found guilty of failing in their God given duty and electoral  promise when elected office by the people of this Nation to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken and the homeless and also the strangers within their gates but especially having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from those who would harm abuse and even murder them. Thus as said I shall indeed raining down upon this Nations Government in wrath and anger volcanic eruption Earth quakes tsunamis hurricanes and tornadoes and of great cataclysmic storms and the increased Heat of the sun bearing down upon the land so much so that it shall become as hard as rock refusing to give of its bounty causing drought and famine followed by plagues unstoppable diseases and pestilence. But more so because of corruption and the cruel treatment of the people of this Nation by their leaders shall I rain down upon their heads death and destruction they shall in the end go down unto the dust of the ground and in Judgement be cast into the bottomless pit. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as VENEZUELA is concerned as they have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and the neglect of the needy of their Nation the pollution and destruction of their environment they shall be punished by the all consuming flames of Mt Wrath and anger full measure. But in as far as the punishment of the Nations of South America are concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth so say I unto VENEZUELA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation  in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment