Saturday 19 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL PUNISH #JAMAICA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #JAMAICA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                 Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL even He who is the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those who have accepted Him by Faith as their saviour and redeemer. Thu say I unto thee at this time as I have weighed all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgment and found them all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin the very first sin committed by mankind’s first parents in Eden’s Garden that lead to the fall of mankind and the entrance into creation of the curse of death and corruption and the beginning of days and from thence original sin was inherited by all of their descendants but not alone for Original sin shall I punish severely all those Nation found guilty of Original sin but also all of those found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption great evil and iniquity of the pollution of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of an innumerable number of the creatures of My creation and the sins of the Governments of the Nations failing in their God given responsibility to in the first instance meet the needs of the needy of their Nation thus shall I punish most severely all of the Nations thus found guilty of committing all of these sins, crimes and transgressions even all of the sins crimes and transgressions herein set down of commission knowingly guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and omission neglecting  to as so said meet the needs of the needy of the Nations by their Governments being acts of negligence rather than deliberate acts of wickedness and cruelty especially those sins crimes and transgressions committed by the leaders of all of the Nations of the Earth so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel  in wrath and anger death and destruction by whirlwind and fire Earth quake and volcanic eruptions in many diverse Nations of the Earth by hurricanes and tornadoes by great storms floods tsunamis tidal waves caused by undersea quakes the increased heat of the sun drying out the land causing drought and famine followed by plagues and pestilence and unstoppable diseases and it shall be that the punishment of those found guilty of so doing shall not end until at the end of days My Judgement day dawns saith the Lord God  even the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation named by Mankind the Universe and all that hath doth and shall exist upon the face of the Earth  and without whom nothing can exist that hath doth and shall exist even the Earth and all that lives and moves hath their being upon the surface thereof  even all of the creatures of My creation and especially mankind whom I saith the Lord God of Host  did create from the dust of the ground and breathed into them their immortal souls created in My image, in My image created I them both male and female and did command them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth to the glory of My Holy Name saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heavens who hath set the stars in  their course and the Earth around  the Sun and the Moon around the Earth ordained  in eternity until the dawning of My Judgment day. Thus as so said as I have weigh and found all the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I  am purposed at this time and in these days to punish all the Nations thus found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT even this Nation JAMAICA as so said having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments Thus upon this Nation shall descend the full weight of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger as shall it descend upon all the unrepentant wicked immoral corrupt Nations of the Earth that have been found  guilty of breaking of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. For it is all of the Nations of the Earth have in the days of grace and mercy been given the chance to repenting to turn from their great wickedness and from the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by faith be forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and to be redeemed and cleansed of all the sins sin crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of original sin and all unrighteousness by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and thus become Holy and righteous in My sight and becoming the children of the Living God inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and in Judgement acquitted being Holy and Righteous in My sight and being passed over by the angel of death upon seeing the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb upon the doors and lintels of their hearts and from thence ascended thereafter into the Kingdom of Heaven. But all of those who have rejected the salvation and redemption offered and remained fallen and unrepentant they all shall indeed suffer their deserved punishment by My Mine own Hand by the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them at this time and in these days of wrath and anger and when they also come before Me in Judgement  when My Judgment day dawns after which the angel of death shall take the wicked disobedient unrepentant fallen of mankind and cast them into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment. Thus as so said afore I repeat that the souls of all of mankind are immortal and cannot and shall not cease to exist but shall with the adversary and his followers be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and locked therein for all eternity for as said there is a great gulf fixed over which none can cross betwixt the Earth and the bottomless pit and the Heaven of Heavens. But as said afore the souls of mankind cannot cease to exist, only their bodies can and do return to the dust from which they were created. Thus it is because of My Image in all of the souls of mankind and also that I AM THAT I AM, am the creator of all of mankind because of the original sin committed by Adam and Eve and all of their offspring to follow were cast out of My Garden of Eden along with the adversary and his followers even all of those of the host of the heaven of heavens who were as he fallen and cast down and those who remained obedient remained in My Heavenly Kingdom even the seraphim cherubim and all the heavenly hosts who have served since the beginning before My throne night and day doing My will perfectly in all of My Kingdom willingly. But I repeat as so promised and as afore said a way back to Me and the Kingdom Heaven was provided  by My promise made to Adam and Eve and all of their descendants to send a saviour redeemer and messiah to come who would through His sacrifice upon the altar of grace provide a way whereby those of mankind and the Holy People willing to repent of their sins crimes transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments could by faith be redeemed by Him and return unto Me saith the Lord God and at the end of their lives on Earth enter the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Kingdom forever and that promise was fulfilled in the Messiah IMMANUEL ‘s birth,  life,  death, resurrection and ascension. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But now it is that as afore said and set down thus having weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement this Nation JAMAICA and as weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and found guilty and unrepentant of original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments thus the full weight of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT shall descend upon this Nation. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even JAMAICA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

 This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment