Saturday 12 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #JAMAICA GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE #END OF DAYS I SHALL #PUNISH #JAMAICA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation even Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth from all sins crimes and transgressions especially of Original sin of which; as said afore; without the forgiveness and cleansing thereof there is no salvation or redemption.   Thus say unto thee and unto all of the Nations of the Earth as so said I would even Judge all the Nations of the Earth at this time so have I done and shall as Judged punish all of  the Nations of the Earth as so set down and prophesied in My Word Law and the prophets  one by one unto perfection now that the days of grace and mercy have and MY all consuming  wrath and anger and shall at this time with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement be  poured out upon all the Nations of the Earth one by one but first i shall as so said afore punish all of Israel for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law and for following after the ways of the Nations and refusing to cleanse all of the Promised Land of all that pollutes it at this time and for not keeping the Covenant I made with them through Mosher/Moses at the foot of My Holy Mountain in the Sinai Wilderness after being  delivered from the sever cruel  bondage in Egypt and brought them at last to Jordan’s river where I by the hand of Joshua crossed all of Israel over Jordan’s river and into the Land of Promise of which they took possession thereof but thus it was that many a time did they break covenant and were when they did so punished by Mine own Hand and as I have afore punished them for breaking of the Covenant I made with My People Israel so shall I do so at this time but not as I have in the past when because of their sins transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments they did break Covenant with Me thus did I cast them forth them out of the Land of promise and into captivity and sore bondage. Thus say I Unto thee O Israel return unto Me and I shall return unto thee and once More I shall be thy God redeemer and saviour and thou shalt be once again My People and I shall overshadow thee with My Presence and pour out upon thee the blessings of the Heaven of Heavens and rebuild the House to My Name so that once More My Name shall dwell in the Holy Of Holies and the Ark of My Covenant  shall be returned to its rightful place of which it shall be a sign to the Nations that once again I dwell amongst My Holy People Israel in My Holy City and in the House to My Name to bless protect and prosper them in all that they shall do forever. Return unto Me O My people and by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lambs blood be cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and once again become Holy and pure and righteous in My Sight as said by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL least in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment I punish thee as in times past. But it is that  I shall punish all those who have broken covenant with Me and followed after the ways of the Nations of the Earth and who refuse to cleans the Land of Promise of all that doth pollute it even as I have and shall punish the Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws even as are so set down in My Word thus say I obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments without Faith voids that obedience in My sight and Faith without obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments voids Faith in My sight making it of none effect . Thus it is first of all, all must be redeemed by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb being cleans by His shed blood of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and made righteous and Holy in My sight so that all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in spirit and truth can be obey according to My Holy will and purpose as so set down in My Word so that as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens so shall it be done upon Earth to the praise and Glory of My Holy Name. But be assured O Israel as I shall Judge and Punish the Nations of the Earth so shall I punish thee if thou doth refuse to  repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and  the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose Name has been set down and written in My Word from the beginning when Mankind was cast out of Eden. But as said so shall I having found this JAMAICA Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws punish this Nation even as so set down and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as punishment even the out pouring of My Wrath and anger upon them by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral law shall this Nation be punish but for committing all manner of Great Wickedness Immorality corruption and the failure of this Nations government to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation even as the other Nations of the Earth and their Governments as Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel  as Judged punish for having been found guilty of failing to providing adequate health care facilities for the sick and the terminally ill the disabled the lame the blind the deaf and dumb the elderly the orphans and the homeless the poverty stricken and the destitute, but more so in providing adequate care and protection for the young and the very young and vulnerable especially those who are most precious in My sight. But also shall these Nations by Me be punished even for the pollution and destruction of their environment and that of the seas and oceans surrounding these Islands the pollution of which causes the cruel  injuries and deaths not only of the creatures of the land but of seas and air thus any found guilty in the failing of their God given responsibility to care for and protect the creatures of My creation which was given unto mankind in the beginning in Eden’s garden shall in Judgment upon Judgement day shall not be held guiltless but shall be by Me saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT punished most severely for all of the injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation cause by mankind’s pollution and destruction the environment. Thus though as so said I shall mainly punish this Nation JAMAICA for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also of for committing great wickedness  corruption and immorality and especially in failing  to meet the needs of the needy of this is Nation thus as said so shall I with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment by Earth Quake tornadoes great destructive storms tidal waves floods followed by drought caused by the increasing heat of sun striking the Earth resulting in the destruction of crops causing famine followed by plague pestilence and disease. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even HAITI  if this  Nations turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the of the  Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment