Monday 21 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL IN THESE #END OF DAYS PUNISH #MONTSERRAT WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth from all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of inherited Original sin the cause of the fall of mankind without which there is and can be no salvation or redemption. Thus say I unto thee at this time even the Holy One of Israel  creator of all of creation and at the centre  the Earth and the Sun Moon and the Stars and planets that orbit that gather together in the Galaxies in which they exist even as I have ordained them so to do and as a witness to all of mankind of the power and glory of My Holy Name even all of Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and all of creation that of which mankind calls the Universe of which saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT I being infinite in all of my being without beginning or end of days eternal in the heavens and in all of creation of which I hold in the palm of My Hand and hath ordained all that is was and ever shall be to exist to the glory of My Holy Name even according to My Holy Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in all My Word Law and the prophets for it is that in Me all of creation exists and without Me all that exists in all of creation could never have come into existence even  the Earth and all the creatures that live and move and have their being upon the surface especially Mankind created in Mine own image even their immortal souls of which I breathed into their physical bodies created from the dust of the ground which indeed is the spiritual part of all of mankind the physical being their bodies created by Me in the beginning from the dust of the ground and of which at birth their bodies having been formed in the womb I it is that breath into them the breath of life even their living immortal souls thus by  procreation mankind shares in My creation the bringing into existence of a new life and of which the first sign thereof is when that new life take their first breath become a living human being having an immortal souls. But yet because of the fall of mankind caused by Original sin unless forgiven of and cleansed of through the blood of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb and redeemed by Faith in Him are dead in trespasses and sins and cut off from Me who am the source of all life physical and spiritual thus the first death of mankind was when mankind feel and the second death is when any of mankind pass from this physical life into eternity to await Judgement upon Judgment day and when being Judged  upon  Judgment being found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially of original sin inherited from the first parents of mankind when they fell in the garden of Eden being deceived by the Adversary are cast into the bottomless pit by the angel of death. Thus when Judgment dawns and all of mankind come before Me to be Judged all of those found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and having rejected redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL of which is offered to all of mankind once and once only in their lives upon Earth and through unbelief being disobedient to all of my Holy Laws and commandments and hard hearted and self willed and deaf to all of My warnings given to all of mankind if remaining unrepentant  and having remained  unforgiven of all sins transgression and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and refusing to be redeemed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah which alone cleanseth from all the sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws commandments and moral laws making those who are so cleansed Holy Righteous and pure in MY sight saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven, then the only verdict when coming before Me saith the Lord God of all of creation in Judgement upon Judgement day found  guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws the only sentence to be passed and executed shall be to be cast headlong into the bottomless pit by as afore said the Angel  of death and into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. For there is only one Name under the Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens which any of mankind can be saved from My wrath to come being found in Judgment upon Judgement day innocent of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and moral laws and becoming Holy righteous and pure in My sight and inheriting My Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven and that NAME IS THAT THE REDEEMER AND SAVIOUR OF MANKIND AND THE HOLY PEOPLE THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL. Thus it is as so said having judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I saith the Lord God even the Holy one of Israel in these days of wrath and anger shall I punish MONTSERRAT even as I am so set to punish all of the Nations of the Earth being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption and all manner of iniquity by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment at this time and also for the pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth that hath and doth cause the deaths and the cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation but not only the creatures of My creation of land sea and air but of the young very young elderly  the weak and vulnerable of mankind the cause thereof being the excessive miss usage of the Earth resources given by Me in the beginning in the creation of the Earth not for the destruction of the creatures of My creation and the weak and vulnerable of mankind but for the good and benefit of all that live and move and have their being upon the surface thereof and the two main culprits are industry and thy transport infrastructure even of land sea and air. But as so stated in the past the resources of the Earth created by Me are limited and are destined shortly to come to an end especially that which drives thy transport, power systems and the industries of all of mankind especially those that are the cause of the death and injuries of the creatures of My creation. Thus though as so said having  searched this Nation out unto perfection  to see if there any in this Nation that are righteous holy and pure in My Sight and having founding none no not one found therein I shall visit this Nation with the full fury of My wrath and anger for all of their sins crimes transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as they have been Judged and found guilty of Breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments as with the other Nations I am so set to punish at this time in these end of days so shall I punish THIS Nation even MONTSERRAT having been found guilty first of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and then of great wickedness immorality and corruption full measure even by  plague and famine drought floods Earth quakes and volcanic eruptions devastating storms, tornadoes and fire storms of which I have thus far struck the Northern Nations of the Earth of which shall continue until all hath been  fulfilled as ordained and revealed in all of My Word the Law and the prophets to come in these end of days upon all the Nations of the Earth .  Thus say I as I have Judged all of the Nations of the Americas so am I purposed at this time to punish all of the Nations of the Americas one by one as Judged and found guilty of Original sin and of all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments with and by as so said  the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure even unto perfection. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MONTSERRAT and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment