Tuesday 14 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS I HAVE WEIGHED #COTE DIVOIRE IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUGEMENT AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT unto thee at this time even I who hath by the Word of My Mouth created the Universe and all that exist therein even all of the planets stars galaxies and the wonders thereof and especially the Earth upon which I created all the creatures of My creation commanding them to go forth and multiply and cover the face thereof of the Earth and created I from the dust of the ground the bodies of mankind in which I breath the breath of life even their living immortal souls and as I commanded the creature of My creation to go forth and multiply and cover the surface thereof so commanded so also commanded I mankind saith the Holy One of Israel also to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth and so as planned and ordained in all eternity so it was done even according to as so said and revealed in My Word My Holy Will and purposes to the glory of My Holy Name. Thus all was well in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens and upon the Earth even all was holy pure and perfect in My sight and all was well upon the Earth until mankind  heeded the lies and temptations of the Adversary who convinced mankind that if they disobeyed My first commandment given they would not suffer the consequences that I said would befall them if they disobeyed that first commandment and of which did descend upon the when they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil contrary to the claims of the adversary who did also suffer the consequences being guilty of persuading mankind to heed his lies and deception of which he and his followers were as mankind cast out of Eden’s Garden cast out of Heaven and down unto the Earth to await Judgment Day to suffer the consequences of his part in the fall of mankind thus as it was that mankind fell and having fallen were cast out as said My Garden of Eden so also upon the Earth fell and time began as did the beginning of days the of which now soon cometh to an end even in these last and end of days of which began after the last World war when I returned  My People to their own Land of which they shall never ever again be cast there from and of which none no not one People Land or Nations shall ever again posses the Land of Promise except the children of promise and thus it is for the sins crimes and transgressions of My people shall I assuredly punish them within the Land most severely but never as afore said  shall I in punishment send them because of their covenant breaking and their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments into captivity thus as I promised Abraham and have so fulfilled it, so promise I My People that the Land of Promise even all of Israel shall theirs and their descendants as their possession until the end of End of Days  and the dawning  of Judgment wherein all the Nations even also all of My Holy People shall come before Me to be Judged. Thus warn I the Nations that if any seek to cast My People from out of the Land of promise so shall I as is revealed and set down in My Word the Law and the Prophets so shall I with all the Hosts of Heaven come down upon them in wrath and anger to cast them down unto the dust of the ground never to rise there from forever even as it hath been and still is at this time lands peoples and Nations are seeking to posses it and cast out My Holy People but they shall not only fail but shall  they  fail and as they shall have intend to cast My People out of the Land of Promise so shall I cast them out of their own land and Nation in the first instance and if they in the second seek to destroy My People and Nation so shall they be by My Right Hand cast down unto the dust of the ground and be destroyed utterly and totally root and branch so much so that I shall set as a warning to all the Nations that they who fight against My People fight against Me and as I did unto Egyptians who enslaved My People sent by the hand of Mosher the ten plagues so shall I do unto those who come up against My People to destroy or cast them forth from My Land of Promise first given as afore said  to Abraham and his descendants forever. Thus also shall I do unto they who seek to harm My People even that which I did to the cities of the plains in Lots days even unto Sodom and Gomorrah lt the pillar of lots wife be a reminder and warning to the Nations of the Earth of the power of My Right arm but those who even seek to harm My People upon the Day of Judgment the condemnation that shall befall those who seek to harm or posses their inheritance shall be far greater than that which shall befall Sodom and Gomorrah. But say I this unto all the Nations as I shall condemn to the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burns the lake of the fires of eternal torment in Judgment upon Judgment day the Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement shall by Me if they are unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments repent so shall I condemn them to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol even those Nations afore time weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilt not only of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments but of all manner of evil and great wickedness. Thus shall it be in the days to come before the dawn of Judgment day shall the individual punishing of the Nation already weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law shall begin then it shall be when Judgment day dawn straight way shall they be cast into the bottomless pit by the Angel of death but if repentance by those Nations thus Judged hath been in the days of grace and mercy forth coming  and forgiveness redemption and salvation by Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL then shall the outpouring of My wrath and anger shall be with held and instead upon them shall be poured forth showers of blessing peace and prosperity and at the end of Earthly Life ascension into the Heaven of Heavens forever thus it is that the Nations by Me Judged and due to be punished are in a sense better off than the Nations and lands and peoples gone on before whose destiny in as far as the coming Judgment day is concerned is as fixed as the Stars of the heavens they having not the chance to turn and repent and would if they were in the same position now as the Nations now Judged are and about to be punished jump as it were a the chance of being able to repent and escape being condemned to the bottomless pit and sheol forever and would if they could call all who did not grab this chance to repent and turn unto Me fools and deserve in Judgment to be cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit. But it is as so said these Nations I having Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall unless they have  repented of all of their sins crimes and transgression and of original sin in Judgement upon Judgment day I shall saith the Lord God of Hosts condemn them without mercy to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol that which the Nations  call Hell of which in their mythological description of that place of punishment falls far short of the reality of the Bottomless pit and the torment that awaited all of those condemned to be cast therein and contrary to the claims of many that those who are cast therein are far many than those who shall enter into My Heavenly Kingdom for yet to come in the New Heavens and new Earth shall many children be born immortal perfect holy and righteous in My sight why think ye it says the lion shall lay down with the lamb and A CHILD SHALL PLAY ON AN ASPS NEST WITHOUT  FEAR OF HARM FOR NO HARM SHALL COME UPON ANY IN ALL OF MY HOLY MOUNT when once the Old Earth and Heavens even ALL OF CREATION  shall have passed away and replaced with the New. Thus say I as concerning the Judgement of this Nation COTE DIVOIRE not only shall they be punished in the days to come for all manner of wickedness and corruption inequity and immorality but also shall I punish the Nations for the pollution and destruction of the Environment of the Earth of which now and in Judgment I shall not hold the perpetrators guiltless but shall punish all found guilty of so doing most severely by Earthquake whirlwind and fire by tornadoes and hurricanes by cyclones by tidal waves and tsunamis buy floods and drought and by plague pestilence and disease and famine of such magnitude as hath never afore been on seen upon the face of the Earth  for as was prophesied to come upon the Earth thus saith the Holy One of Israel so hath it now descended even as so set down in My Word even the day of Jacobs trouble the warning signs of which have thus far preceded these days. But as so said of other Nations so shall I Judge and condemn the government of this  Nation COTE DIVOIRE if found failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even as I shall so condemn the governments of the Nations of the Earth if found failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow the orphan the elderly the homeless the poverty stricken and the destitute but even more so if found failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would abuse harm or even murder them for all of the sins crime and transgressions set down herein especially for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I condemn all of the Nations so found guilty of doing so.  But in as far as the punishment of the Nations are concerned especially this Nation COTE DIVOIRE I say again to all the Nations of the Earth even all of those thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and are due to be punished by the IRON ROD OF My Just Judgement and even all of the remaining Nations yet to be by Me weighed in the Balances of |My Just Judgement if they all turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them all until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon all of those Nation thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement as shall it descend upon all of the remaining Nations yet to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement who upon being found guilty of breaking all and any of My Holy Laws and Commandments of My Moral Laws and guilty of all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality iniquity perversion and Idolatry  shall be as so said Punished with the IRON ROD OF My Just Judgement and by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and upon Judgement day in the end of days cast along with the Adversary and his followers into the bottomless pit wherein as so said afore burns the flames of everlasting torment. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , AM THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE IN ME THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE IN THE ONLY TRUE ETERNAL PASSOVER LAMB AND MESSIAH IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment