Friday 31 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING WEIGHED #ANDORRA IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time as I have begun to weigh all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgment so shall I continue to do so until all the Nations of the Earth thereof have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and as weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement if found guilty of original sin the very first sin committed by mankind’s first parents in Eden’s Garden that lead to the fall of mankind and the entrance into creation of the curse of death and corruption and the beginning of days and from thence original sin was inherited by all of their descendants but not shall I punish severely all those Nation found guilty of original sin but and also of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and My Moral Law of great wickedness immorality corruption great evil and iniquity of the pollution of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of an innumerable number of the creatures of My creation and the sins of the Governments of the Nations failing in their God given responsibility to in the first instance of Government to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation so shall I punish most severely all of the Nations thus found guilty of all of these sins and crimes and transgressions even the all sins of commission and omission committed especially by all of the leaders of all of the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger death and destruction by whirlwind and fire Earth quake and volcanic eruptions in many diverse Nations of the Earth also by hurricanes and tornadoes by great storms floods tsunamis tidal waves caused by undersea quakes the increased heat of the sun drying out the land causing drought and famine followed by plagues and pestilence and unstoppable diseases and it shall be that the punishment of those found guilt of so doing shall not end until at the end of days My Judgement day dawns saith the Lord God  even the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation named by Mankind the Universe and all that hath doth and shall exist therein and without whom nothing can exist that hath doth and shall exist even the Earth and all that lives and moves has their being thereon even all of the creatures of My creation and especially mankind whom I saith the Lord God of Host  did create from the very dust of the ground and breathed into them their immortal living souls created in My image, in My image created I them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth to the glory of My Holy Name saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heavens who hath set the stars in  their course and the Earth in its path around  the Sun and the Moon in its path around the Earth of which I in eternity did  ordained  the course and path that I set for them to follow and of which they shall do so until the dawning of My Judgment day. Thus as so said as I have begun so to do even as so said weigh all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I continue so to do from the smallest to the greatest from the weakest to the mightiest from the poorest to the richest all of the Nations of the Earth shall be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment even this Nation  Andorra shall I weigh at this time in the balances of My Just Judgment as so said if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments as I have begun to punish those Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall descend upon this Nation the full weight of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger as it shall upon all the unrepentant wicked immoral corrupt Nations of the Earth that have been found  guilty of breaking any  or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. For it is all of the Nations of the Earth have in the days of grace and mercy been given the chance to repenting to turn from their great wickedness and from the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by faith redeemed by being cleansed of all unrighteousness by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and thus become Holy and righteous in My sight and becoming the children of the Living God inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and in Judgement acquitted being Holy and Righteous in My sight and being passed over by the angel of death upon seeing the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb upon the doors and lintels of their hearts and from thence ascended thereafter into the Kingdom of Heaven but having remained unrepentant they shall indeed suffer their deserved punishment at My Hand through the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them when they come before Me in Judgement  when My Judgment day dawns after which the angel of death shall take the wicked disobedient unrepentant fallen of mankind and them and cast them into the bottomless wherein burn the fires of eternal torment. Thus as so said afore I repeat that the souls of all of mankind are immortal and cannot and shall not cease to exist but shall with the adversary and his followers be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and locked therein forever for as said there is a great gulf fixed over which none can cross betwixt the Earth and the bottomless pit and the Heaven of Heavens. But as asked afore so shall I repeat the souls of mankind cannot cease to exist only their bodies can and that is because of My Image in all of the souls of mankind and also that I AM THAT I AM, am the creator of all of mankind they are all My children and I their Father even as a Earthly father is a father of both the rebellious and wicked and of the upright and obedient of both are his children one if remaining disobedient and rebellious must be cast out for the sake of the whole family whilst the obedient and upright child remains in the home so also it is with Me all the wicked rebellious and disobedient of mankind  must and shall be cast out and banished from My Heavenly Kingdom and that because as so said at the beginning  because of the original sin committed by Adam and Eve and all of their offspring to follow were cast out of My Garden of Eden along with the adversary and his followers and all the host of the heaven of heavens and those who remained obedient remained in My Heavenly Kingdom even the seraphim cherubim and all the heavenly hosts who have served since the beginning before My throne night and day doing My will perfectly in all of My Kingdom willingly. But as so said and so promised as afore said a way back to Me and the Kingdom Heaven was provided  by My promise made to Adam and Eve and all of their descendants to send a saviour redeemer and messiah to come who would through His sacrifice upon the altar of grace provide a way whereby those of mankind and the Holy People willing to repent of their sins crimes transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments could by faith be redeemed by Him and return unto Me saith the Lord God and at the end of their lives on Earth enter the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Kingdom which also would become their Heavenly  Kingdom  forever and that promise was fulfilled in the Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. But now it is that I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement this Nation ANDORRA Judged in the balances of My Just Judgment and if found guilty and unrepentant of original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments then the full weight of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT shall descend upon this Nation. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ANDORRA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment