Wednesday 8 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS THE DAY OF #MY #VENGEANCE AND THE DAY OF #MY #REDEEMED HATH COME THE #DAYS OF THE #REDEEMED OF THE #LAMB EVEN THE #ONLY #TRUE #ETERNAL #PASSOVER #LAMB AND #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

           Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts the Day of My Vengeance and the Day of My redeemed has come even the Day of the Redeemed of the Lamb even those of the children of Israel and of all of mankind even the day of all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL whose cleansing blood hath cleansed them all from all of their sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and especially cleansed of original sin committed in Eden’s Garden by mankind’s first parents even all of those long past in their graves waiting for the End of Days and Judgement day when they all shall be raised up from thence and with all of the living receive their Just Due Reward even to ascend into their everlasting inheritance the Kingdom of Heaven for ever, as shall all the unrepentant fallen wicked of mankind be raised up from their graves and shall along with the living be brought before My Judgement throne to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and upon being found guilty shall receive at Mine Own Hand even their Just due punishment by the IRON ROD Of My Just Judgement in the casting of all of them in to the bottomless pit and to suffer forever the flames of everlasting torment that burn in the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that reside therein forever. Thus now as so said the time of My Vengeance hath come and of a certainty I shall tread the Wine Press of My Vengeance alone even the Vengeance of My wrath and anger that shall at this time descend upon all of the wicked unrepentant fallen Nations of the earth that are and have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and as so said in My Word the Stains of the grapes of wrath shall stain My garments so much so that they shall become the colour of trodden grapes blood red. Thus it is as the Days of My Vengeance hath come and shall descend upon the all the Nations of the Earth so hath the time of My redeemed come for by the strength of My Mighty Right Arm Salvation have I brought with Me and as I in salvation have brought forth the redemption of the redeemed of My people and all of those of mankind who are the redeemed of the Lamb so shall I bring forth Justice unto Judgement upon all of the face of the Earth and the Nations of the Earth with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus it is as I have trodden the grapes of My wrath and anger in My wine press so shall all of the fallen and wicked nations of the earth shall drink down unto the dregs the wine of My Vengeance even of the full out pouring of wrath and anger that at this time shall descend in punishment upon all of those Nations having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found not only guilty of the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law but also guilty of Original Sin and having been given the opportunity to repent and by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL be forgiven of all sins crimes and transgressions not only as so said  of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments but through the blood of the only true eternal Passover lamb by Faith cleansed of all sin crimes and transgressions and especially of original sin and made Pure and Holy and Righteous in My sight and inheritors of My Eternal Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven but refusing so to do thus rejecting the last offer made to all of mankind and thus remaining unrepentant and fallen, guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and all manner evil I shall tread in the wine press of My wrath and anger all the unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth so much so that the Fury of My Wrath and Anger upon the Nations shall cause My garments to be stained with the blood of the Nations so much so that My garments shall be turned blood red.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment