Wednesday 15 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING WEIGHED #GEORGIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUGEMENT FOUND THEM IN THESE LAST DAYS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer saviour even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as I have weighed those Nation thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I as afore said weigh the remaining Nations of the Earth yet to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and upon finding any of them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments I am purposed as is so set down in My Word punish them in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement the days of grace and mercy ended and the days of wrath and anger have now descended upon all of the Nations of the Earth of which the full out pouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger shall of a certainty descend upon each and every one and thus so shall it be with these Nations thus far by Me weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and as with the other Nations thus far Judged that have refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb even the only true redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL having been found guilty and having rejected the opportunity to repent and by Faith be redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah thus as repentance is hath not been forth of a surety the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger in punishment shall descend upon all the Nations now and afore that have by Me weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement. But as said afore so say I again rather I would have it that they turned unto Me rather than that I shall have to punish them with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement for I shall have no joy whatsoever in the death of the wicked and would have them turn from off all of their sins transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws but Justice must be done in as far as the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as afore said seen to be done. But it is not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments I shall punish these Nations but and also for the breaking of My Holy Moral Laws and of great wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and destruction of the environment that said by Me many a time is the cause even of the deaths  of a multitude of the creatures of My creation for it is as so said I saith the Lord God shall in no way hold those found guilty of committing these crimes against the creatures of My creation guiltless but shall when My Judgment day dawns shall require them to have to answer for their crimes committed against the creatures of My creation that hath resulted in their cruel injuries and deaths as shall all of mankind shall have to answer for the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation directly or indirectly by direct action neglect or the pollution and destruction of the environment which hath and is escalating to such a degree soon not only will the creatures of My creation suffer cruel injuries and deaths but also a vast proportion of the population of the Earth even of all of mankind who will not only have themselves to blame for that which is and shall befall all of, but have to face Me in Judgment being by Me held to account for all the destruction caused from mankind’s wicked misuse of the Earth resources to satisfy their lust and greed for power position wealth and the subjugation of the weak and vulnerable of the Earth and for all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in all of their lives upon the Earth and being found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness immorality and corruption even also of the breaking of My Moral Law shall all the guilty thereof be punished even as My Holy Laws and commandments demand even unto as is so set down and revealed in My Word unto perfection. Thus also shall this  Nation even GEORGIA and especially its  government having been also weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of failing to meet the Needs of the needy of their Nation especially in the provision of adequate care facilities for the sick the lame the disabled the elderly also in the provision of shelter for the homeless refuge for the refugee and the migrant fleeing civil war and persecution and for failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation  against those who would harm abuse or even murder them for as so said many a time that all the children of the Earth of every tribe Land people and Nation are most precious in My sight and any who would  cause or do them harm any way whatsoever I shall cause to descending upon their heads the full fury of My wrath and anger causing them to be cast down unto the dust of the ground and upon Judgment day cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless by the Angel of death wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment; even he who at My command slew all the first born of Egypt for threatening to slay once again all the first born of Israel for out of pharaohs own mouth was last My punishment to descend upon Egypt for refusing to let My people go from their sore bondage and who did upon that night  passed over Israel upon seeing the blood sprinkled upon the doors and door posts of the house of Israel; that place wherein the worm of regret dieth not and the flames of torment go not out where there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth. Thus it is that this Nation in the time given to repent repented not of especially the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral Law and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their life upon the Earth thus as so said the days of grace and mercy having long ended then it is that the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend upon all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but all of the sins crimes and transgression committed by mankind and all of Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth thus far weighed and those yet to be weighed having been found by Me guilty  of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus it shall be that this Nation GEORGIA and all the Nations found by Me guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall in wrath and anger death and destruction punish them with great storms as said never afore seen upon the Earth of Tsunamis and tidal waves of Earthquakes and Volcanic activity and also by floods hurricanes tornadoes cyclones of which shall be followed by plagues and diseases and pestilence drought and famine and then when all these troubles now descending upon all of the Earth and those to come hath come to an end the of a certain then shall dawn My Judgment day. But as so said if these days of troubles now coming upon the Earth had not been shortened then no flesh would be saved but for My peoples sake and all of those redeemed by the blood of eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL’S sake these days shall and have been shortened and thus as they have been shortened the dawning of the Judgment day is now not long off as afore said even at the door ready to enter in and then shall the Judging of all of mankind begin. But and as afore said thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even GEORGIA and unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment