Friday 17 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING WEIGHED #GABON IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT FOUND THEM IN THESE LAST DAYS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

WITHOUT THE FORGIVENESS AND CLEANSING OF ORIGINAL SIN THROUGH THE SHED BLOOD OF THE ONLY TRUE ETERNAL PASSOVER LAMB AND MESSIAH IMMANUEL BY FAITH THERE CAN BE NO #REDEMPTION OR SALAVATION FOR ANY AND ALL OF MANKIND AND THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL

Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be and the saviour and redeemer of all of the Holy People and all those of all of mankind who have by Faith become the redeemed of the Lamb through His shed blood even the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who is one with Me saith the Holy One of Israel  and I with Him through whom salvation by Faith alone is attained even through His shed cleansing blood that cleanseth from all sin crime and the transgressions of the breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but and especially more so of original sin inherited from mankind’s first Parents Adam and Eve for without the cleansing of original sin there can be no salvation only an awaiting for the dawning of Judgement day wherein shall be weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement all of the Quick and the Dead the dead raise from their graves and the Quick brought with them to stand before My Throne and be Judged. Thus it is unless mankind and the Holy People can be cleansed of original sin there is no salvation for either the whole of mankind or the Holy People and it is only the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb that can cleanse any one of mankind and the Holy People of original sin and that by Faith in Him alone for there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath to come at this time and upon Judgement day and the cause of original sin whereby mankind fell was by mankind’s first parents disobedience to the very first commandments given by Me saith the Holy One of Israel and from whom all of mankind hath descended thus by inheritance inheriting the same curse of original sin of death spiritual and physical. Thus as time began so time must end when all hath been fulfilled as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word the Law and the Prophets and in all of the  prophesies as so set down in My Holy Word written  down by the prophets and the followers of the Messiah IMMANUEL and from thence published in many forms throughout the Earth given none no not one of all of mankind any excuse before Me in Judgement that they knew not any of My HOLY Laws and Commandments of original sin and the consequences of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments not only written down in ink but upon all of the fleshy hearts of all of mankind the witness of which being the consciences of all of mankind for it is how doth mankind live by My Holy Law and Commandments having never seen them written down their consciences bearing witness to My Law written upon their hearts showing them right from wrong good from evil and thus also revealing unto them that as witnessed by many cultures that there is to come for all of mankind a day of reckoning of which each culture gives that day of reckon a different Name and reveals as so said afore the consequences of original sin and all the sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law that mankind is to suffer when Judgment day dawns at the end of days as is revealed and set down in My Most Holy Word and Law of which in Judgment all shall strictly to the letter of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be Judged thereby both the quick and the dead; the living and the dead who shall in Judgment be raised from the graves brought bore Me Judged and if found guilty shall be punished according to the demands of My holy Laws and Commandments for the breaking of them of which the unrepentant of mankind are guilty to the ultimate degree of breaking throughout their lives upon Earth each and every one thus say I in Judgment shall all be Judged according to My Holy Laws and Commandments each and every one unto perfection and those found guilty shall be cast forth from My Presence into the bottomless pit that being the second death the first  physical death even the death of the bodies which shall  return to the dust of the ground and thus all the fallen and unrepentant shall be cast bodiless into the bottomless pit forever but the repentant and the redeemed of the Lamb shall ascend after Judgment day into the heaven of heavens and receive for them to dwell therein a body like unto Messiah's glorious body for as My Word says that all the redeemed of the lamb shall be conformed to the image of the Messiah IMMANUEL. As is revealed in these Words for all of those who I knew would become the redeemed of the Lamb even those I also predestined to be conformed to the image of the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as I so said so I have done even weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement all those Nations of the Earth thus far Judged in these last days before the end of days and the dawn of Judgement day thus it is there yet remains many Nations as said afore to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and to be punished before Judgement days dawns even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall not end Until the end of days and Judgment day dawns which as so said afore thereafter the old creation shall be destroyed and the creation of the New begin and then shall all remembrance of the old creation vanish into the land of forgetfulness. But thus the matter in hand is the Judging of GABON of whom I have found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and being unrepentant I shall punish with the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement even according as is so set down in My Word and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be executed upon all guilty of breaking any and all of them. But as I have so said to others guilty of the same crimes sins and transgression not only shall I punish these Nations alone for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandment but of the pollution of the environment that is and hath been the cause of the deaths of the creatures of My creation and also by the pollution and the devastation of the environment. Thus as I have so said afore this Nation GABON having refuse to repent and to turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah saith the Lord God then indeed My wrath and anger shall descend upon them by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake and disastrous storms hurricanes tornadoes violent winds of such ferocity that nought shall after their passing remain standing by volcanic activity in may place and upon many Islands thus judged and found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality not according to mankind’s moral standards which are almost nonexistent which are the signs; as hath been witnessed in the fall of past civilizations; of a civilization on the border of collapse. Also I shall send upon this Nation floods followed by plagues disease famine drought. But as I so done unto the governments of other nations so shall I do with the Government of this Nation being found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick and the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken the refugee within their gates the homeless and the outcast I shall punish them most severely. But and as afore said thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even GABON and unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment