Thursday 6 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #SENEGAL #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT ALSO #JUDGEMENT BEGINS NOW AT #MY OWN HOUSE #ISRAEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens the whole of creation the Universe and all that in it is, creator of the Sun Moon and the Stars fixed in the heavens and of the planets that orbit them especially the Earth upon which I created the creatures of My creation and Mankind whom I created in Mine own image both male and female created I them even their souls and did create their bodies from out of the dust of the ground and breathed into their bodies there Living Souls created in Mine own image immortal pure innocent holy and righteous in My sight and mankind being the chief of My creation gave them I dominion over all of My creation and the creatures thereof until they fell and the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days descended upon mankind and upon the whole of creation of which I as said afore is now coming to an end as did the days of grace and mercy end and the beginning of Jacobs trouble begun the signs of which are now seen upon all of the face of the Earth. Thus it shall be of a certainty as I have so warned and revealed that all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me hath and shall suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments the first of which are and have been felt by all of the Nations of the Earth but it is that the full fury of My wrath and anger as afore said shall strike all the Nations of EUROPE. Thus it shall be as so set down afore and revealed in My Word Judgment shall as so said begin with My Land Nation and People the House of Israel even upon all of those who I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially all have broken covenant with Me and have not as so commanded cleansed all of the Land of promise of all that pollutes it and all of those who have not turned from off following after the ways of the Nations of the Earth thus it shall be that I shall cleanse the Land of Promise of all that pollutes especially all of the disobedient covenant breakers of My People who do blatantly each and every day break all of My Holy Laws and commandments. Thus of a surety I shall no longer tolerate in all of the land of Israel the Promised Land those who have broken any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments even all of those who indeed have broken covenant with Me.  But it is as I have said afore and set down in My Word that I shall in these days of wrath and anger I saith the Lord God in no way cast them out of the Land of Promise but they  shall suffer the full outpouring of My Wrath and anger in the Land of their birth and being cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more and thus so shall it be for all of those of My people that I shall find and have found guilty of breaking covenant with Me even breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and keeping not of all of the Holy days I so set down and commanded thee to keep as are written down upon the Scrolls of My Holy Law and Commandments even of My Shabbats and all of the festivals and holy days as so commanded by Me to be observed and for all of Israel to keep even as so delivered by the hand of Mosher in the wilderness even all the Commandments and Laws that are set down on stone given by Me and reside at this time in the ARK OF MY COVENANT  of which shall return unto the place it once resided in the House to My Holy Name whence once built wherein shall also once again reside My Holy Name  and the rest there of which was delivered by Me and written upon the scrolls of the Law and the prophets of which are not alone a testimony of Israel's faithfulness in the past in the keeping of them but also of Israel being My People even My Holy People even all of those who are faithful and true keeping with all of their hearts souls and minds My covenant in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto this day for as so said afore not all of Israel are true Israelites but are many are only so in name only whose hearts have been and are far from Me and these are they in the these days that shall be weighted in My balances of My Just Judgement and if found wanting shall be down unto Sheol and the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of eternal torment that go not out and I repeat again none of the children of Israel shall I cast out of that Land given by Me saith the Holy One of Israel, unto Abraham and all of his descendants for ever as a possession by promise My promises that are indeed once given are forever and shall never be rescinded or broken they are as it were written and set down in stone  and as it is thus written so is it forever but as said I shall punish all who are guilty of breaking Covenant with Me and are breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law shall i punish within the land of promise and shall indeed by My own right hand be cast as afore said down unto the dust of the ground to be no More nor to be remember upon the face of the Earth. Thus shall it be that once I saith Lord God of Host hath punished Israel so shall begin as so said the punishment of by the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger all of the Nations of the Middle East and their allies whether they be from the western or eastern Nations of the Earth some of which now are suffering the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them  of which is but nought as to that which is come upon all the Nations of the Earth for it is as so said the days of Jacobs trouble. Thus it is at this time having found ISRAEL and SENEGAL guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I punish them even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as is revealed and set down in My Word even by great Whirlwinds and fire by Earth Quakes and great storms tornadoes hurricanes Volcanic activity in many places of floods and the increased heat of the Sun turning the earth rock hard and scorching the surface of the Earth bringing drought famine plague pestilence and disease in these days of wrath and anger wherein all Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty by Me of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments being unrepentant having rejected redemption and salvation by Faith in the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL and being  cleansed from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin through His shed blood and thus would have become in My sight pure Holy and righteous and inheritors of My Eternal Kingdom but instead all shall be when once Judgement day dawns be Judged found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the pollution and destruction of the Earth’s environment and all manner of great wickedness iniquity immorality corruption and all manner of evil and shall be sentenced to be by the angel of Earth cast into the bottomless pit and the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations are concerned; especially ISRAEL; as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to these Nations even SENEGAL AND ISRAEL if these Nations  turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and if ISRAEL renews Covenant with Me and turns from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations especially ISRAEL My Holy People and Nation as the have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations and the rest of the African Nations even all the unrepentant Nations off the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment