Friday 14 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #NORTH #MACEDONIA HAVE I #JUDGED AND FOUND #GUITLY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation who holds the whole of creation and the Universe in the palm of My hand without beginning or end of days eternal in the Heavens without any limitations whatsoever and infinite in all of My being and the true redeemer saviour and the only true eternal Passover Lamb the only  Messiah IMMAUEL who hath redeemed all of those of mankind who belong unto Me through faith in Him of mankind and the Holy People even Israel. I who command and it is so says and of a certainty comes to pass upon all of creation Thus it is that as I have Judged NORTH MACEDONIA and found that Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation as so set down in My Word as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law as I shall punish as Judged all the Nations as afore said of the whole of Europe one by one having afore Judged and found guilty as so said breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law  especially the breaking of My Most Holy Moral Laws and also of great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and devastation of the environment the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation especially of the seas oceans rivers stream and lakes of the Earth and the failing of the Government and not only of this Nation to meet the needs of the need of their Nation but and especially the Governments of those Nations who have been made responsible by the people of those Nations having elected them to govern their Nation on their behalf according to the manifesto promises made when elected and to provide for the care welfare and protection especially of the needy this Nation and of all of the Nations of Europe in and by the provision of adequate health care, caring for the elderly the orphan the homeless and those refugees immigrants fleeing persecution and countries torn apart by civil wars and also those Nations in the deadly grip of poverty caused by corrupt and wicked power hungry governments who have no care or interest in the care welfare and protection of their own people their only interest being their bank balances and how high on the ladder of success and power they can climb whose end is assured even in Judgment to be condemned by Me to the bottomless pit forever for it is that no matter how high they climb or how successful they are in their lives upon the Earth they in the end will fall in death when all that they have gained and have accomplished is by Me torn from their grasp for as I give life so at the end thereof of their physical lives on Earth I in death take it away not only their lives but all that they have gained an accomplished as also in Judgment I can and shall if found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and |Moral Law take away their everlasting life condemning them to the bottomless pit and sheol wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. For thus it is all as is so set down and revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth live and move and have their being in Me they without Me could not and cannot exist saith the Holy One of Israel for it is at birth I it is who breaths into them the breath of life both spiritual and physical male and female and set their course and the direction of their lives upon the face of the Earth to reach the destiny I have ordained for all of them to accomplish and reach and in the end call them forth from their lives upon Earth to stand before Me in Judgment and to be either condemned for breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law throughout their lives and refusing to repent of all their sins transgressions and crimes and refusing to accept by faith the only true eternal Passover lamb the promised Messiah as the only one who can save redeem them from My wrath to come upon all of those of mankind who are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments by cleansing them from all sins crimes and transgressions by His shed blood for as I have afore said many a time without the shedding of blood there is no remission for the sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws  the breaking of which each and every one carries the death penalty both physical and especially spiritual so anyone coming before Me in Judgment that hath not been made clean pure and Holy in My sight through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL are condemned to spend eternity in the bottomless pit wherein is the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment exist. Thus it is and shall be that all of the Nations of the Europe and at this time Macedonia having all been found guilty as Judged of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws as so set down in My Word by which I am and shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth if unrepentant shall at this time in punishment face the full outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes Tornadoes floods famines plagues drought and pestilence and then I shall cause all of those guilty of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Moral law to in this life be cast down in wrath and anger and in the end to return unto the dust from whence they came and then in Judgment when the final Judgment day dawns when all of mankind past present and future comes before Me to be Judged cast into the bottomless pit and sheol forever. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even NORTH MACEDONIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment