Tuesday 4 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #LIBERIA I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER #PUNISH LIBERIA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

   Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot and the only true redeemer and saviour of all of Mankind even of all of those who believe in and follow the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb of God IMMANUEL. unto thee at this time that saith the Lord God having Judged all the Nations of the African Continent and found the Nations thereof guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Moral Laws as so set down in My Word as the days of grace And mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger descended upon all the Nations of the Earth so shall I punish all the remaining Nations of African continent one by one even this Nation LIBERIA by the outpouring of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger that shall be poured out upon these Nations as it shall upon all the Nations of the Earth that break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and do commit all manner of wickedness corruption immorality the destruction and pollution of their environment the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation of land seas and air the neglecting of the needy the slaughter of innocent civilians by any means whatsoever especially children who are most precious in My sight. Thus of a certainty whatsoever I have ordained to come to pass upon the whole of the African continent shall of a certainty come to pass even as I have ordained it so to do even according to My Will and purpose as revealed and set down in My Word and as all of the Nations of the Earth shall be Judged and punished upon Judgment day even as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments that are as it were written and set down in stone for it is in all of creation whether upon the Earth under the Earth in the Heavens and the heaven of Heavens  My Will shall be done especially in all of the Nations of the Earth as it is in My Heavenly Kingdom thus as I searched out and Judged every Nation of the African Continent unto perfection and the verdict of that Judgement given so shall punishment be executed of a certainty upon all the guilty Nations and not one no not one shall escape the punishment due. So those Nations of the African continent that I have found guilty of all manner of great wickedness of immorality corruption and especially guilty of the sins transgressions and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment shall be punished by the outpouring as so said by the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger and only those Nations that have turned from their wicked unbelieving ways by Faith in the only true Messiah and from disobeying My Holy Laws and Commandments shall escape My wrath which shall be outpoured even at this time upon all the wicked unbelieving disobedient Nations of the Earth who know not Me who desire not to know Me and who shall be cast into that place that I have created for all of wicked rebellious unbelieving disobedient people of the Nations of mankind that indeed have broken of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even that which is called sheol the bottomless pit of which mankind call hell wherein is the lake of the fires of eternal torment that go not out forever and of which there is no escape or remission or parole from that place for betwixt heaven and the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed that can never be traversed by any and all who are cast therein though from thence can be seen by those cast therein My Heavenly Kingdom and what could have been theirs if they have by faith believed in and been redeemed by the shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as the Judging of the African continent  ended and the punish of the African Nations been almost completed so shall soon as Judged the punishing of the European Nations  begin as so said from Gibraltar to the boarders of Turkey and from the Sicily to the Russian Southern border and as I have Judged all of the Nations of the African Continent so shall I as Judged punish all of the Nations of Europe one by one shall they all be punished even unto perfection they having been found guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and especially the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and also the pollution and destruction of their environment the neglecting of the needy of the all the Nations of Europe of the sick the homeless the poor the orphan and the elderly and of the wicked slaughter of the creatures that exist within their borders by commission or omission even the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even LIBERIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment