Thursday 27 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #AUSTRIA #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

   Thus saith the Lord God of all of the creation so called by mankind the Universe of which in no wise doth describe the glory of My creation created for and to the Glory of My Holy Name and even the only true saviour and redeemer of Mankind especially all of the Holy People who by Faith are and have been redeemed by faith in the true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgression and crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially original sin thus thereby becoming Holy pure and Precious in My saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and creator of all that exists upon the face of the Earth especial of mankind and all of the creatures of the Earth that do live and move and have their being in Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel they whom I did create along with mankind by the breath of My mouth I who command and it was and is so and who also says and it came and cometh to pass I do hold the whole of creation/Universe in the palm of My hand the Earth the sun the moon and all the planets stars and galaxies thereof. Thus it is as I have Judged all of the Nations of the Earth and have and shall punish them for all of their sins crimes and transgressions having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of the pollution and destruction of the environment the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation the destruction of their habitat even of the wild creatures of My creation and also the cruel treatment by many of the domestic animals of My creation charged with their care and protection have wickedly failed to meet that God given care of their domestic animals and thus whose just punishment is due as also is due the just punishment of the governments of the Nations thereof who have and are neglecting the needy of their Nations of the young the homeless the orphan the starving the destitute and all the poverty stricken of some Nations the cause of which in many cases is the result of the wicked greed of ruthless politicians who have but only their own interest and comfort at heart having little or no thought for those who suffer because of their greed, corruption and avarice whose Judgment when they come before Me at Judgment day will find as they were hard hearted unmerciful and cruel towards the poor needy and downtrodden of their people so shall I show no mercy unto them only wrath and anger death and destruction and a casting into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit where in the fires of eternal torment shall burn to the very depths of their souls forever. Thus I AM THAT I AM saith unto this  Nation even AUSTRIA as I have and am as Judged have punished and shall punish all the Nation Judged this Nation having remained after the days of grace and mercy given unrepentant of all their sins crimes and transgressions and did not when given the chance so to do turned not unto Me by Faith in the Only true Passover Lamb and not being washed and redeemed by His shed blood and from thence being disobedient from the heart of all of My Holy Law and Commandments even all of My Holy Moral Law thus then it is that I shall indeed in wrath and anger punish AUSTRIA not only with My swift terrible sharp sword but also with My Just Judgments IRON ROD even by which I shall punish all the wicked Nations of the Earth especially all the Mighty Nations thereof including and especially Russia and China even by great whirlwinds and great storms by great earth quakes and tidal waves of the height of which hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth of tornadoes hurricanes of cataclysmic storms of floods the increased heat of the Sun drying out the Earth that no crops and vegetation may grow therein resulting in famine drought plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. Though it is as I have so done with the other Nations of the Earth having been Judged, have been given a short time wherein they may consider their standing in My sight and of the dawn of the day of Judgment soon to dawn upon the Earth and of the consequences of remaining disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even death and destruction and a casting into the bottomless pit, may; if they will turn from their disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and commandments; be blessed and prosper instead of suffering the full force of My wrath and anger until Judgment day dawns. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even AUSTRIA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment