Sunday 23 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER JUDGED AND FOUND #SLOVENIA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be I who it is from all eternity did plan and bring into being the whole of creation even the Sun Moon and the stars and galaxies of the Universe and did at the centre thereof from out of the void created I the Earth and did form all the lands seas and oceans and form the waters above the firmament and upon the land did created I all the creatures even all the reptiles insects and mammals and all of the creatures of the deep did I form in the oceans and seas and in the firmament id I create to fly therein all the fowls of the air along with all the flightless fowls of the land all perfect pure and Holy in My sight and from the dust of the ground did I create mankind both male and female even their bodies and breathed into them the breath of life and they became living souls created in My Image perfect pure holy righteous and immortal upon the Earth the beginning of days death and corruption having not them existed only eternity and also did I created the trees of the forest the grasses herbs and all the flora and fauna upon all lands of the Earth and all of this for the glory of My Holy Name. But as afore said by mankind’s breaking of the first commandment given, death corruption and the beginning of days descended upon all of creation. But in mercy and loving kindness did I by promise provided as afore said many a time a way back unto Me by Faith in the promise of then a Messiah to come to save mankind from My wrath and anger in Judgement at the end of days. For it is and was because mankind was and is created in My Image I could not cause mankind to cease altogether only create a place for all of those who chose not to by Faith believe in and be redeemed by the promised Messiah to come; the promise of which by Me saith the Lord God was fulfilled in the coming of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL so named as commanded by His mother; even all of those who refuse to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments and in Judgement upon Judgement day being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of inherited original sin being punished by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever. But as said afore those who do believe in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb in Judgement being covered by His righteousness having by His shed blood cleansed of all sins transgressions and crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original inherited sin found not guilty being found through Messiahs righteousness holy pure and perfect in My sight ascend into the Heaven of Heaven and the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne to dwell forever; thus say I unto thee as I shall punish in Judgment upon Judgment day all those of mankind found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and devastation of land seas oceans and the Air of the environment of the Earth of mankind’s inhumanity towards others of mankind especially those weaker than themselves and especially against the young and the very young who are most precious in My sight say I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens  it would be better as it says in My Word if they had before committing such crimes tied a millstone to their feet and cast themselves into the deepest depths of the ocean for it is and shall be for those there shall be no mercy or forgiveness but a certain looking forward to be cast headlong into the bottomless pit forever; so shall I even at this time as Judged punish all the Nations of Europe yet to be Judged even as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand the Nations of the Earth be punished and at this time even Slovenia shall I punish a My Holy Law and Commandments demand having as Judged found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity of the pollution and destruction of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and of this Nation Governments failure as is their God given duty to adequately meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the orphan and the outcast the disabled the blind deaf and dumb and the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken of the refugee within their gates fleeing war poverty and famine but and especially providing care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus it is for all of these sins crimes and transgressions set down herein and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Laws in wrath and anger by whirl wind and fire by Earth Quake and volcanic activity by hurricanes and tornadoes by great storms tsunamis and tidal wave by floods drought and famine by plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases shall I punish this Nation even SLOVENIA and the rest of the Nations of Europe yet as Judged due to be punished one by one even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SLOVENIA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment